Rear end maintenance + other bits

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
I polyed the rear from Duraflex was about the same money as OEM and i had done all the others so everything is poly now bar the anti roll bar links and lower bush on the front ARB .
Dura flex never listed them at 15mm but enquired and he created alisting fitted perfect :thumbsup:

inkey$

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
'99 2.8i M52TU
I've just spent 15 mins going through this entire thread. Incredible work and really interesting to see the transition from broken to refreshed. Really inspiration seeing the issues and solutions (even with terrible powertool batteries!) and will be watching this thread until you get her onto the open road

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
I've just spent 15 mins going through this entire thread. Incredible work and really interesting to see the transition from broken to refreshed. Really inspiration seeing the issues and solutions (even with terrible powertool batteries!) and will be watching this thread until you get her onto the open road
Thanks alot! It can be really frustrating when I've been so busy or just not had correct tools to do something. This is my first time doing any sort of car maintenance but I'm not scared of diving in to the deep end!!
Realistically it should be done and MOT'd by the end of next month... not saying it will pass =)):bag:

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
Well just been to Cooper Bmw Sunderland.
Good news is that sill covers are only a 5 day wait.
Bad news is I spent £440!
But that is the last of the spending now and I know the car should be as good as new!

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
That brace looks like some ankle straps in the fetish shop

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
When i ordered a bunch of parts from cooper bmw I got a brand new diff mount bracket for under £20. Will be cutting off the old one, re-enforcing the chassis with 2mm plate then putting the new mount ontop.