• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale parts for Sale / Wanted...zedfest...? wot you got..

Leather boomerangs for centre console,any colour will do as there being dyed ,pm me please iff you have any.
Thanks
Jimmy.
Jimmy's, I believe I have some
 
3RD Brake light decals,

E85 Z4 x 2
E89 Z4 x 2
Pre Facelift Z3 x 3
Roadster x 3

Tony.
 
I'm after a rear compartment lid that goes between the roll hoops (the narrower lid) along with the brackets if anyone has one??
 
I'm after a rear compartment lid that goes between the roll hoops (the narrower lid) along with the brackets if anyone has one??
You'll be lucky to find a lid for a car with hoops Jim. I've tried and people that have the hoop sets don't want to split them.
 
You'll be lucky to find a lid for a car with hoops Jim. I've tried and people that have the hoop sets don't want to split them.
Thought as much, but worth asking.
 
Anyone got a spare set of headlights with orange indicators?
 
Argh , I don't think they are Martin,it's the leather with stitching ones,I wanted ,but thankyou anyway.
 
Thought as much, but worth asking.
I managed to find one last year on ebayUK, New but no brackets! Was £70 if I recall correctly. Put it in their favourites and you'll get notification when one is placed for auction. GL. JIM
 
I've got a black nylon drawstring bag that you get to store your OEM mesh wind deflector.
Free to a good home, new, never used. Sold the deflector but couldn't find the bag until today when having a clear out.
I can post.
 
anyone got a beige rear compartment lid full length ? and a purge container thing the one that fits under the bonnet connected to the evap solenoid i have broke a vacuum connection to mine also main fuse box lid... the one to the rear of the engine bay.. passenger side near the windscreen i split mine last night...?
 
Back
Top