• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale parts for Sale / Wanted...zedfest...? wot you got..

B56DB69C-6053-4363-AF89-2D538F74D371.webp
15350864-7425-4F0B-AA79-88E7D54CE826.webp
B56DB69C-6053-4363-AF89-2D538F74D371.webp
15350864-7425-4F0B-AA79-88E7D54CE826.webp
@Liz Collyer here are a couple of photos of the wind deflector you ask for.
I gave it a clean and to be honest, it looks better than I thought.
 
So here's a question for you - I have chrome style bars, would this wind blocker fit over the top of them?
 
Hi Liz
In answer to you question the mesh oem wind deflector will not fit chrome hoops as oem hoops sit higher than chrome ones ,you may need to buy a perspex one.
I'm in South Pembs and have a mesh deflected if you want to test fit
 
Liz, I did have it fitted over my chrome hoops but it was a tight fit.
 
Macca, this looks more like the deflector for the e85 Z4, and not the Z3. @GazHyde has one of these. Perhaps he can confirm?

Ummmm, now you could be right David. I have had both Z3 & Z4 and I cannot remember which one it came off. Can anybody confirm which one it fits so Liz knows?
 
Ummmm, now you could be right David. I have had both Z3 & Z4 and I cannot remember which one it came off. Can anybody confirm which one it fits so Liz knows?
I'm almost certain it's for the Z4, as I've had a couple of the Z3 type in my time. Though I've not owned the e85 type, it appears to match the squarer shape of the hoops.
 
Hi matching your photos with my deflector mine looks more triangular over the hoops than the one in the photos
Bill
 
The distance between the hoops gives you a clue too
 
Ok, it seems that the consensus is that it fits a Z4 e85. I apologise for the confusion and obviously it’s no good for Liz.
You have to realise I am getting old and sometimes can’t remember what I had for tea yesterday let alone what car the deflector came off 4 years ago...
 
Back
Top