I could do with borrowing a steering wheel so mine can go for a Royal job if anyone has one, Thanks
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
pair of silver side gills great condition. some clips missing on the back but can re use the ones off yours if you are changing / swapping... £30 pair
IMG_20160823_121410 by handsomejackuk, on Flickr
IMG_20160823_121418 by handsomejackuk, on Flickr
IMG_20160823_121502 by handsomejackuk, on Flickr
IMG_20160823_121313 by handsomejackuk, on Flickr
IMG_20160823_121339 by handsomejackuk, on Flickr
Did dave give you some seat motors for me ?I'm bringing some magnetic stone guards down for @Davyhoogy, various colours. Also a few switches, a pre-facelift OBC dash unit and a nearside front wing.
I'd be interested in itI've got a black nylon drawstring bag that you get to store your OEM mesh wind deflector.
Free to a good home, new, never used. Sold the deflector but couldn't find the bag until today when having a clear out.
I can post.
Yes I have 3 seat motors for you.Did dave give you some seat motors for me ?
I could do with borrowing a steering wheel so mine can go for a Royal job if anyone has one, Thanks
I have a genuine BMW mesh wind deflector for a Z3. It is intact but needs a good clean as it's been in the back of the garage for 5 years.