• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale parts for Sale / Wanted...zedfest...? wot you got..

I could do with borrowing a steering wheel so mine can go for a Royal job if anyone has one, Thanks
 
I have a genuine BMW mesh wind deflector for a Z3. It is intact but needs a good clean as it's been in the back of the garage for 5 years.
 
I'll bring 5 pairs of seat lifters for a Z3 so if you would like some come and look me up.

Tony.
 
Anyone got any black Roadster plastic covers? Need both drivers and passengers?

IMG_9696.webp
 
Anyone bringing any seat bushes? After a set to repair some rocking seats.
 
I'll have seat lifters Jim, sorry no bushes. I think there's only Ian (Aceman) who sells them on here?

Tony.
 
hi, I've got some dynamat for sale if anyone wants it. I will bring it tomorrow.

2 x full sheets of dynamat xtreme
8 or 9 full sheets of dynamat super lite
Will also be bringing so OEM speakers
2 x 6.5 sub
2 x 4.5 mid
2 x tweeters

1 x green induction kit rated up to 200bhp

Will work out some prices in a bit
 
I've got a black nylon drawstring bag that you get to store your OEM mesh wind deflector.
Free to a good home, new, never used. Sold the deflector but couldn't find the bag until today when having a clear out.
I can post.
I'd be interested in it
 
Just got my wind deflector of Gumtree for £40, delivered. Bargain!!
 
Back
Top