• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale parts for Sale / Wanted...zedfest...? wot you got..

@hard top @Nodzed You're both very amusing but still wrong ;) I need the clear indicator lens from the headlamp as @Sean d rightly guessed.

Yes I could buy undamaged headlights but the trouble with most clear headlamps is that they don't have the side light built in as the clear ones used in a facelift had a side light in the bumper instead of the headlamp itself. That means I'd have to open it up anyway to remove the lens, might as well do that with a damaged unit so I can bit it after.
 
@hard top @Nodzed You're both very amusing but still wrong ;) I need the clear indicator lens from the headlamp as @Sean d rightly guessed.

Yes I could buy undamaged headlights but the trouble with most clear headlamps is that they don't have the side light built in as the clear ones used in a facelift had a side light in the bumper instead of the headlamp itself. That means I'd have to open it up anyway to remove the lens, might as well do that with a damaged unit so I can bit it after.
You actually don't need the lens, I just removed mine and fitted a chrome bulb
 
@Sean d I did try that on a spare pair of headlights that I had but I didn't like the look personally as it felt incomplete.
 
@hard top @Nodzed You're both very amusing but still wrong ;) I need the clear indicator lens from the headlamp as @Sean d rightly guessed.

Yes I could buy undamaged headlights but the trouble with most clear headlamps is that they don't have the side light built in as the clear ones used in a facelift had a side light in the bumper instead of the headlamp itself. That means I'd have to open it up anyway to remove the lens, might as well do that with a damaged unit so I can bit it after.
Still think my idea was better mate ..:D
 
@hard top @Nodzed You're both very amusing but still wrong ;) I need the clear indicator lens from the headlamp as @Sean d rightly guessed.

Yes I could buy undamaged headlights but the trouble with most clear headlamps is that they don't have the side light built in as the clear ones used in a facelift had a side light in the bumper instead of the headlamp itself. That means I'd have to open it up anyway to remove the lens, might as well do that with a damaged unit so I can bit it after.
Mine are 1.9 so built in side lights
 
Wanted black oregon leather door cards as mine are fabric inserts. must be great condition and no broken clips must be cheap :p funds are low at present.
 
Will be taking 2 x AC Schnitzer Gear Knobs, 1 is already sold, but the other one is still for sale - £302.webp 3.webp
 
Hi @Jjim are those A.C ones fairly weighty ?.
If so I'd be interested and I'll be at zed fest on Sunday.

Steve
Yes, they are fairly weighty. Solid bit of metal.
 
Ok Jim I'll have it please and I'll cross your palm with coin at zed fest :).
Great. I shall put it aside for you :thumbsup:
 
I got an Alpina up for grabs if anyone's interested and it comes complete, doesn't need any bits! =))
 
Would love to mate, but ............

Tony.
 
Leather boomerangs for centre console,any colour will do as there being dyed ,pm me please iff you have any.
Thanks
Jimmy.
 
WANTED.

Somebody pointed out to me I have the under tray missing from my front bumper/rad

Splash guard/air scoop

Screenshot_20170817-205313~01.webp
If it's too big an item to bring then no worries, It's plastic by the looks of it.

If anyone has one It would be much appreciated. It's a facelift if that makes a difference.
 
Back
Top