• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale parts for Sale / Wanted...zedfest...? wot you got..

I'm not going now but have a few bits that's could be sold. One of the guys from the shed team could take them.
-Headlights
-third brake light
-Springs
-Rear shocks
-various other bits.

I'll have a chat this weekend and might be able to send them up.
 
Couple of bits

AC Schnitzer Gear Knob - £30

IMG_9241.webp IMG_9242.webp


Front Brake calipers and carriers from 1.9
1 calipers is near enough brand new. £30 for both

IMG_9266.webp IMG_9268.webp IMG_9267.webp
 
dont think i be taking the Z3 to zedfest this year as not confident its going to make it there.. engine is noisy.. havent found out what the problem is yet... i will be going but taking my wifes car and we just park up in the car park.. bit disappointed really... we have already booked acommodation for a few nights so not going to lose out on that and may as well have a look around at all the running Z3's :(
 
That's a shame mate, still, better not risking your Z.

Tony.
 
dont think i be taking the Z3 to zedfest this year as not confident its going to make it there.. engine is noisy.. havent found out what the problem is yet... i will be going but taking my wifes car and we just park up in the car park.. bit disappointed really... we have already booked acommodation for a few nights so not going to lose out on that and may as well have a look around at all the running Z3's :(

From what I see that's for sale you will be able to build a new zed for yourself from scratch, so catch a bus up and you can drive it home.:rally:
 
I'm after a pair of damaged clear headlights, please let me know if any of you have a pair.
 
I'm after a pair of damaged clear headlights, please let me know if any of you have a pair.
Why damaged, have some lights un damaged, how much do you want to pay?
 
I'm after a pair of damaged clear headlights, please let me know if any of you have a pair.
Come on do tell I need to know what you're up too :whistle:
 
I recon he wants the clear indicator lens'
I was wondering if was going to set them up as spots in his new garage :D
 
I'd like a front bumper grille from a sport model if anyone has a spare
 
Back
Top