• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale parts for Sale / Wanted...zedfest...? wot you got..

Sounds like it's going to be a interesting time seeing what people have bright with them to sell / swap / move on :thumbsup:
 
I have lots of bits for sale, sadly too many to list all in one post - here are a few - if anyone wants any then let me know and I can bring them along to ZedFest

Z3 M Sport Airbag - phenomenal condition - removed from a vehicle with 70k miles, the airbag is clean along with the emblem which is also unmarked
1.webp
2.webp

Ashtray Insert - retracts nicely when pushed down - unlike others that I've seen

1.webp


3.webp

Centre Console Hockey Stick / Boomerang - non leather variant
1.webp

Broken Mirror Adjustment Switch - it's missing the button but I think the switch works fine - free
1.webp

Centre Console Trim - some marks on the top half, was originally fitted to my Z3 but I upgraded it with the wood trim - usual butchery around the head unit section
1.webp
2.webp

Interior Mirror - removed from an E36 - fits a Z3 fine
1.webp
2.webp

Analogue Clock - Not Tested - Removed from a Z3 in a local scrapyard
1.webp
2.webp
Door Handle - Black - ideal if you are dechroming the interior =))
1.webp

Random Fuse Box Lid
1.webp

Also have spare wheel holder - the black plastic holder and not the frame itself - in decent nick.

A few other bits that I don't have photographs for but do have -
  • Safety triangle for use in emergency along with the case
  • Drivers and passenger lower dash panel, just above where your feet would rest when you sit in the car
  • Airbag for standard SRS steering wheel - in fact I have two of these
  • 2 working seat motors

As said I have loads more, just ask.
 

Attachments

  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    152.8 KB · Views: 293
Sounds like it's going to be a interesting time seeing what people have bright with them to sell / swap / move on :thumbsup:
If it carries on we will need to be drafting in Noel Edmonds to assist ( as he has previous experience ;)):whistle::whistle:
 
If it carries on we will need to be drafting in Noel Edmonds to assist ( as he has previous experience ;)):whistle::whistle:
As long as there is a Teddy Bear on the conveyor belt =))
 
I have lots of bits for sale, sadly too many to list all in one post -

A few other bits that I don't have photographs for but do have -
  • Safety triangle for use in emergency along with the case
  • Drivers and passenger lower dash panel, just above where your feet would rest when you sit in the car
  • Airbag for standard SRS steering wheel - in fact I have two of these
  • 2 working seat motors

As said I have loads more, just ask.

I'll have the safety triangle cheers
 
I'm after the black plastic air scoop thingy as my zed doesn't have one, this one pictured is on @Antm72's zed.
He didn't look away long enough for me to liberate it :rolleyes:.
WP_20170812_13_03_48_Pro.webp
 
I'm after the black plastic air scoop thingy as my zed doesn't have one, this one pictured is on @Antm72's zed.
He didn't look away long enough for me to liberate it :rolleyes:.
View attachment 63288​

Should've said ........................ he could have gone and tried my brakes !

Tony.
 
I need a humpless boot mat if anyone has one, the carpet that goes around the back where the multichanger should be, big ask I know

I will see if my Dutch friend over here has some.
Edit: I think @Grumps is already onto it as this is the bloke I got his from.
 
I have if anyone interested:
Pre facelift
N/S/F Headlamp
O/S/F Headlamp
N/S/R Light cover
O/S/R Light cover
Non roll hoop wind deflector (no fixings)

Wanted:
Positive terminal cover
 
If anyone has the soft black foam trim piece behind passengers left shoulder as photo (one broken off and other photo shows complete trim on drivers side)
I would be very interested - sure Stevo would take it back up for me at next weeks scottish meet.
20170809_195419.webp

20170809_195513.webp
 
I have 2 face-lift rear lights. Orange indicators.
 
Back
Top