European Union

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E 89 Z4 S drive 23i
I wholeheartedly agree that there are too many lazy scroungers out there,not to mention the so called 'travellers' who contribute nothing to the NHS or tax system,but benefit from it. BUT, the big companies and very rich who use every possible means to avoid paying taxes effectively cost the country more.I don't see the same amount of newsprint attacking them .
As for quoting the Daily Mail on any subject you might as well quote the Communist Worker or any other totally biased comic.

Acousticplayer

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
I wholeheartedly agree that there are too many lazy scroungers out there,not to mention the so called 'travellers' who contribute nothing to the NHS or tax system,but benefit from it. BUT, the big companies and very rich who use every possible means to avoid paying taxes effectively cost the country more.I don't see the same amount of newsprint attacking them .
As for quoting the Daily Mail on any subject you might as well quote the Communist Worker or any other totally biased comic.

Thats true Ontiken,the big companies take our money but mass immigration takes far more.It takes away our culture and the British way of life as we know or should live it. Reported today many schools are ignoring our own kids education in favour of teaching immigrant children.What future for them?

Reactions: Rha

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
Reported today many schools are ignoring our own kids education in favour of teaching immigrant children.What future for them?
Just where is that particular nonsense being reported???

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Reading all the different points of view about this subject just shows how what an important decision it is that we will all be voting
on!! The thing is though the likes of myself, at my age, the outcome will not really affect me, but it will affect my grand children and their children who will deal with the consequences of what the country decides!
Because I care about their future I will keep an open mind and listen to all sides right up to the date. But at this point I believe it would be best to exit the EU.
Why.
I cant imagine what our Britain would be like if we did get over run with foreign people who's culture and beliefs are alien to us, and lets not kid ourselves all Europeans will have free movement across borders, that's a given, you vote to stay in then you accept that!.

We are a Christian nation, and I for one want to keep it that way.

Our police forces already know and seem to accept we have two laws, our own, and Sharia law, this is ridiculous!!

Our fought for freedoms, won by so many brave souls over the last 100 years are being eroded away.

The scare mongering that we are stronger within Europe is a nonsense, we are a NATO member!

Economy issues, we don't know for sure and will probably enter a period of market up's and down's, but ultimately will get through it.

For me the main issues are, the making of our own Laws, and the free movement of "possibly" millions of people! Don't forget Turkey
will join the EU soon.
At this point in time I am still unsure which way I will finally vote, but when I do it will be what I will believe will best for the younger generation that will be left with this decision.

And by the way, i don't know why we need to pay taxes for two governments!! So lets just shut either parliament or the EU fatcats down, we don't need both do we?? :rolleyes:

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
This thread is really starting to make me laugh, not picking on you zedwheels its just that your comments are the same as a lot of others.

I cant imagine what our Britain would be like if we did get over run with foreign people who's culture and beliefs are alien to us, and lets not kid ourselves all Europeans will have free movement across borders, that's a given, you vote to stay in then you accept that!.
Migrants do not have free movement, they are not from Europe.

Our fought for freedoms, won by so many brave souls over the last 100 years are being eroded away.
WW2, yes, all the later wars, no. All the crap going on now, we bought on ourselves by following the Yanks down into the desert.

The scare mongering that we are stronger within Europe is a nonsense, we are a NATO member!
NATO is a joke as well, look at what is left of the British armed forces, oh, we will have to borrow an aircraft carrier from the French.

Don't forget Turkey
will join the EU soon.
Not in the near future, we are only friends with them so the Yanks can keep their airbases.

Your problem is your Government, your hand outs, your free NHS.
Why do you think they all want to come over and live with you and not stay over here with me?

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
This thread is really starting to make me laugh, not picking on you zedwheels its just that your comments are the same as a lot of others.

WW2, yes, all the later wars, no. All the crap going on now, we bought on ourselves by following the Yanks down into the desert.

NATO is a joke as well, look at what is left of the British armed forces, oh, we will have to borrow an aircraft carrier from the French.

Not in the near future, we are only friends with them so the Yanks can keep their airbases.

Why do you think they all want to come over and live with you and not stay over here with me?
@hard top quote: "Why do you think they all want to come over and live with you and not stay over here with me?"

How big is your apartment? Frankie

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Reading all the different points of view about this subject just shows how what an important decision it is that we will all be voting
on!! The thing is though the likes of myself, at my age, the outcome will not really affect me, but it will affect my grand children and their children who will deal with the consequences of what the country decides!
Because I care about their future I will keep an open mind and listen to all sides right up to the date. But at this point I believe it would be best to exit the EU.
Why.

We are a Christian nation, and I for one want to keep it that way.

Our police forces already know and seem to accept we have two laws, our own, and Sharia law, this is ridiculous!!

Economy issues, we don't know for sure and will probably enter a period of market up's and down's, but ultimately will get through it.

For me the main issues are, the making of our own Laws, and the free movement of "possibly" millions of people! Don't forget Turkey
will join the EU soon.
At this point in time I am still unsure which way I will finally vote, but when I do it will be what I will believe will best for the younger generation that will be left with this decision.

And by the way, i don't know why we need to pay taxes for two governments!! So lets just shut either parliament or the EU fatcats down, we don't need both do we?? :rolleyes:
Sharia law is the law of Islam. ... Of all legal systems in the world today, Islam's Sharialaw is the most intrusive and strict, especially against women. ... Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Bit of news on the BBC tonight.
The French are knocking down part of the "Jungle" at Calais and wanting to move the illegals into decent heated accommodation.
Guess what, they don't want to because they have to be finger printed and that means if they try to claim asylum in the UK it will be denied because their first place of registration was France.

Blame Merkel for opening the gates as she wanted to make amends for all their undesirables they gassed all those years ago.

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds

Ok so we would be better off getting out of the EU then and keeping our Parliament so we can make our own rules! sorted. You just done an Angela Mercle and invited a few for dinner HT.....

Acousticplayer

Zorg Addict
Model of Z

So what you are saying is that a Sovereign government should not look after it's own people with welfare benefits and a free NHS etc. because those who really rule us will allow every Tomski Dickski and Harryski to come in and take everything on offer.

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
[QUOTE="
Why do you think they all want to come over and live with you and not stay over here with me?="[/QUOTE]

Come back HT we need you as a deterrent.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E 89 Z4 S drive 23i
About time this thread was closed so we can all go back to all things Zed. I find talking politics with people is like talking to my wife.I just can't seem to convince them that I'm always right.=))

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
About time this thread was closed so we can all go back to all things Zed. I find talking politics with people is like talking to my wife.I just can't seem to convince them that I'm always right.=))
Personally I think this is a really interesting thread, after all how can you have a point of view if you don't listen to any one else's.

Mike

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
You just done an Angela Mercle and invited a few for dinner HT.....
Haha, don't think so, they don't like it over here.
Dutch Government changed a few things quite a few years ago, as I have stated in other posts on this thread.
You want health care? Get insured. No free bum & tit jobs over here.
You want a hand out? Better make sure all your paper work is in order and you are not taking the pish.
You own your own home? Eat it, you got any other assets? Eat them too.

All I am saying is, if the Dutch Government can do this and more, why can't yours?

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
I try not to publically voice my political opinions ever since I got into a bar fight when I was a 21yr old youngster. Got myself arrested but was let off without charge and hence I still have an unblemished record. It was back in the days when Maggie and Co decided to decimate our steel industry, who had been paying my wages since I was 16.

Strangely, I have voted Conservative quite a few times over the years since then but I haven't punched anyone in anger due to my political beliefs.

To be honest I'm pretty open minded about leaving EU, some days "I'm in" some days "I'm out" some days I just "shake it all about" =))