European Union

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
I am right in the middle of it over here but we don't have to many problems with immigrants at the moment.
National Health over here was abolished quite a few years ago now, you have to be insured, they don't like that.

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Tough one as it's for our kids really. Leaning towards out at the mo but need more facts so I'll need to gen up a bit more.

Geoff Crispin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 1.9 & 3.0
Out at the moment, would be good to get the Great back into Britain again and rule our selves

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
We will have to look and hear about this abut more :p
What about you Mark in or out ;)

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
I'm out no question. We are a strong and proud nation and we don't need Brussels.
Resight our national anthem, it says it all!

Althulas

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M Roadster
No HT just up late insomnia a horrid thing. A bit of a difficult one there freedom from Brussels or be under conservative control without any Euro protection. I can see people loosing a lot of working directives regarding working hours, holidays etc if we voted out but on the other hand the country can have its control back regarding its borders , handouts etc.

It would be nice if we could have a proper European super power to be reckoned with. With the resources a combined Europe could be but as I see Europe now everyone wants the best for there own state. As it is its all being a nanny toothless do gooder state, OK giving a helping hand to people who genuinely need it but to have people in to take the p*** recently grown men fleeing worn torn eastern lands just to rape women over here on new year is a joke and when locals get p***** off and retaliate as recently in Germany the state intervenes and expects everyone has to be politically correct is madness. when in Rome do as the Romans do. I would vote yes for a stronger Europe but as it is now I think the Euro Union is a joke but could be a force to be reckoned with concerning some world troubles and trade if the wealth was spread evenly but that's a dream.

At the end of the day I can see the government choosing what is right for the UK or rather their own agenda. If the public voted out I'm sure the government will still choose to stay in "as its in there best interest."

A bit disjointed response and needs a bit more investigation and serious thought before voting as I'm still unsure at the moment.

Acousticplayer

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Better to be under a Conservative government than ruled by a bunch of corrupt bureaucratic morons who hate us and charge us £20 BILLION a year for the privilege. Thats £55 MILLION a day.Soon clear the national debt with that.

All we need is a Prime Minister who has the balls to fight for his country not himself and BORIS may be the man.

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
We have always stood alone and should go back to making our own mistakes or achievements as the case may be, perhaps we can get some straight banana's in the shops then.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
I am an out man and so is everyone i know so far. all 2 of them =))

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Mark are you on about the OKY COKY=))

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Hi bmg..been looking into this one as in pros and cons and cant get past this
We could make a large membership fee saving

Like most clubs, the EU charges a membership fee, and it has been claimed that the cost is around £55m per day.

Analysis by Full Fact estimates the figure is closer to £24m per day when rebates and other receipts are taken into account.
That's quite a lot of tax payers money....

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
I'm out