BMW Z3 3.0 - Fiona

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Well front bumper back on and the lights will be put back when I have clayed the bodywork and given the whole car a good polish. Still a few rust spots to sort but they can wait for a while yet. Very pleased with how the front bumper looks.

Thanks go to @spurs fan in a coupe for some small spare parts and @Lee for giving me the contact details of the guy that was breaking a Z3 in Titan silver.

90ED460E-3144-4906-852F-2124CF11BAD8.jpeg

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Well front bumper back on and the lights will be put back when I have clayed the bodywork and given the whole car a good polish. Still a few rust spots to sort but they can wait for a while yet. Very pleased with how the front bumper looks.

Thanks go to @spurs fan in a coupe for some small spare parts and @Lee for giving me the contact details of the guy that was breaking a Z3 in Titan silver.

View attachment 141429
Nice job mate :thumbsup:

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Looking good Paul :thumbsup:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto

View attachment 141429
Big improvement Paul, good job it din't involve an oven though .................:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Tony.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Big improvement Paul, good job it din't involve an oven though .................:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Tony.
I believe it’s Shirley that has such issues with you in the kitchen :whistle:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
T**T!=))=)) Not me, them bloody American "Brownies"

Tony.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Well the fronts back on and all looking very good if I must say so. Next on the list is the small rust spots and areas on side wings and bonnet edges. The front bumper using the rattle cans came out very nicely. Just goes to show that if you prep, basecoat, prep, sand, clean and then slowly apply mist layers to build up the paint. It really does come out nicely.

D0DD3DB1-1183-43BD-8402-8F5C683B470B.jpeg
4D627C7F-A56B-4894-A21C-785BE9D9FF17.jpeg