Sharp3y, did you ever manage to sort a perfect kit solution out for the M52TU?
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Sharp3y, did you ever manage to sort a perfect kit solution out for the M52TU?
I had to move the pipe on my 2.0l when I fitted the induction kit, when up to temperature the pipe is quite flexible and its easy to run it around the edge and cable tie in placeAs Mike said, the kit physically fits fine bit you need relocate the overflow pipe as it runs over the top of the oem airbox .
This should be a relatively simple job using dome heater hose and Jubilee clamps
But not something I'm looking to do as it shod be very diy-able
I'll be having one of yours for the 2.8 pal, the sound on your vid sold it for me
What was your dyno resultShould have heard mine on the dyno at the last zedshed run, through the low RPM you could feel the bass pass through you when standing in front of it lol. Was brilliant.
I'll be having one of yours for the 2.8 pal, the sound on your vid sold it for me
I’ve been running the original one for a while @inkey$
I still need to get round to rerouting the water pipes that run over the top of the OEM air box as they M ones go round the side of the engine bay which is much cleaner.
.
Have you seen the price of the Z3M pipework?![]()
Wondering why there are hard plastic pipes and soft rubber ones though? Just read through the messages we were swapping and the pipe is $36 in the USA and £120 plus VAT here!ultimately you should be able to bend yours or just buy some radiator hose in the right size
Wondering why there are hard plastic pipes and soft rubber ones though? Just read through the messages we were swapping and the pipe is $36 in the USA and £120 plus VAT here!
View attachment 83166
This is the best pic I have
Nice touch body colouring the strut bracketsView attachment 83166
This is the best pic I have
Was just thinking, when doing the pipe move is there anything you have to consider about flow direction? Ie does it need to run at a specific angle or anything like that?
I cable tied mine around the back of the headlight and up the side along with the wiring and it's been fine.