• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 2.8 Induction Kits

Looks good.

Surely maf measurements are immaterial as with the correct use of silicone reduction hoses/elbows this could fit any zed? :thumbsup:
 
Looks good.

Surely maf measurements are immaterial as with the correct use of silicone reduction hoses/elbows this could fit any zed? :thumbsup:

Not irrelevant when i provide the correct size silicone joiner to go with it

and this wouldn't fit any 4 cylinder car as the intake system is completely different.
 
Was only trying to highlight that your product will fit far more applications than the post title and first post suggests.

Didn't say it was irrelevant (as that would've been rude). I said maf inlet size was immaterial, as it'll fit all 6cyl engined Zeds.

Apologies for hijacking.

:angelic:
 
Looks great. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to buy one at the moment as I've just paid out to repair the wifes car but if you do some more in the future I'd definitely be interested.
I thought you'd got one fitted to yours already Dave ?.....unless I've got my wires crossed :wacky:.
 
I thought you'd got one fitted to yours already Dave ?.....unless I've got my wires crossed :wacky:.
I have short one but it's only the filter. I'd like the cold air intake as well so I'd change the lot.
 
Looks great. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to buy one at the moment as I've just paid out to repair the wifes car but if you do some more in the future I'd definitely be interested.

i'm hoping to do as many as the forum members need. so far i have 4 kits worth on order. and once the funds are in from those i'll probably build another 4 for future customers
 
I have short one but it's only the filter. I'd like the cold air intake as well so I'd change the lot.
I must admit I am tempted to buy one,but then I'd want a new cat back exhaust to match :rolleyes:.
 
Right these are now available to be shipped, interested parties PM incoming.
 
so firstly thank you to @Simon Blythe @Craig Giblett @Andy-M and @Redsheep for being the first customers for these kits.

They will be posted today and with you in 24 hours and i hope you share some photos when you have fitted them.

enjoy the noise!

secondly, i'll be making another couple of kits up and putting them on the shelf if anyone is interested.
 
Went to fit today....

All fine except for one thing which is probably me being stupid.

On the 2.2 there is a secondary outlet on the hose that sits in front of MAF inlet which fits into the air box resenator.... should you refit the resenator or blank of the outlet??

Thanks,
Craig
 
Received today...many thanks.
Not fitting until after my mot in April....just in case.
New shocks, top mounts, control arms, drop links and track rod ends bought and on the way.
 
Went to fit today....

All fine except for one thing which is probably me being stupid.

On the 2.2 there is a secondary outlet on the hose that sits in front of MAF inlet which fits into the air box resenator.... should you refit the resenator or blank of the outlet??

Thanks,
Craig

Leave it open or put a small additional filter on it ( few quid from eBay)
 
Received today...many thanks.
Not fitting until after my mot in April....just in case.
New shocks, top mounts, control arms, drop links and track rod ends bought and on the way.

No mot problem with this fitted FYI.
 
Back
Top