Sean d progress thread

littlefeller

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
this is going real well, the interior trim is gona be great, problem is - you are going to have to sit in it, your be constantly worrying about it, i had the same problem, i brought a Honda with just 12000 on the clock a few years ago, i even took my shoes off to drive it, i kicked a mate out of it once for eating a flake while sitting in it=)), im not so bad now, though i think i would be if my trim was as nice as yours. infact the ZED as a whole is really nice:thumbsup:

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
this is going real well, the interior trim is gona be great, problem is - you are going to have to sit in it, your be constantly worrying about it, i had the same problem, i brought a Honda with just 12000 on the clock a few years ago, i even took my shoes off to drive it, i kicked a mate out of it once for eating a flake while sitting in it=)), im not so bad now, though i think i would be if my trim was as nice as yours. infact the ZED as a whole is really nice:thumbsup:
He he, I'm actually dreading fitting them and having to sit on them, what if it all cracks and comes off :D, I'm still looking for some decent black ash hydrographic.

littlefeller

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
try messaging some of the film suppliers and see if they do bespoke designs. black ash would look the dogs, and no one else would have it.

littlefeller

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
will have to see what it comes out like printed, i will do a small piece and see if it doable as water slide like the seat belt clips.

DavidM

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Is steel grey available in your pallet of seat colours - would complement your alloys?

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Is steel grey available in your pallet of seat colours - would complement your alloys?
Yes @DavidM But I decided to keep them OEM, I was actually going to do them grey and blue but changed my mind at the last minute, due to the fact that if I didn't like the final result I could ebay them.

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
First class Sean your interior is looking soooo good now you have done a really professional job.

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
The steering wheel is a nice touch Sean and adds to the appeal,great job mate :thumbsup:

Steve

Conrad

Zorg Addict
American Zeds
Model of Z
3.0 i
WOW!!! That is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! And I thought my red and black looked nice...It looks even better in blue.
Sean, super job!!

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Very nice its looking fantastic you mist be chuffed to bits with the outcome .I know i was when i did mine last year its very satisfying...... Top work :thumbsup:

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Very nice its looking fantastic you mist be chuffed to bits with the outcome .I know i was when i did mine last year its very satisfying...... Top work :thumbsup:
Thanks Ant, I'm well happy with it, I love getting in it now, feels great, just a couple of small issues, air bag light is on and heated seats don't work