E89 Z4 23i Auto

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Cheers pal, seems to have become a bit of an obsession, strange really as cars have never really been big on my list.
They're very addictive though mate ............................... ;) and being on here doesn't help either.=))

Tony.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
They're very addictive though mate ............................... ;) and being on here doesn't help either.=))

Tony.
Its this bloody place that gives me all the idea's, costing me a fortune, the Z fund is very healthy at minute but can't find any sports seats

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
I was flicking through pictures the other day of mine and i went from an as now to an as brought and the difference is astounding.
These cars have the ability to draw you in, i think its all to do with the community they bring with them.it opens the eyes to whats possible and as so many options are available it gets the mind going and once you start you aim for the picture in your mind .
Appreciate the work you have put in and waiting for its new suspension pics and its new stance :thumbsup:

Last edited:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I just made a sale and now looking for a nice front splitter maybe ....................... but then again the steering wheel might get the Royal's treatment. Decisions, decisions.

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I was flicking through pictures the other day of mine and i went from an as now to an as brought and the difference is astounding.
These cars have the ability to sraw you in i think its all to do with the community they bring with them.it opens the eyes to whats possible and as so many options are available it gets the mind going and once you start you aim for the picture in your mind heres my before and after i brought it and even i was surprised.
View attachment 34053
View attachment 34056
Even i asked myself is that really the same car and i built it!.
Appreciates the work you have put in and waiting for its new suspension pics and its new stance :thumbsup:
That's a good idea Ant, I think. Here's mine the night I brought it home.
014.jpg

And then there's now ............

013.jpg

I think you can see where I've been, in what, 9 months?

Tony.

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
You've been polishing that.!
I remember bumping into the guy at our meet that owned Seans car before he brought it now thats a change !!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
The owner wouldn't recognise it now mate, neither I suspect would the previous owner of your car. Like chalk and cheese.

Tony.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Wow, I love the before and after pics guys, the changes are astonishing

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Amazing what you can do with a little time and no money, eh mate? ;););)=))=))=))

Tony.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Fitted a new passenger seat belt today, what a game that was !! full rear trim and both hoops had to be removed, I also fabricated a seat lift kit and raised the front of my seat by 20mm, and it feels loads better, not only does it support the legs but gives a lot better driving position.
seat belt.jpg

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Sounds a day well spent.As im not the tallest of people not sure if the lift mod is of any benifit to me but an interesting mod... :thumbsup:

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Fitted a new passenger seat belt today, what a game that was !! full rear trim and both hoops had to be removed, I also fabricated a seat lift kit and raised the front of my seat by 20mm, and it feels loads better, not only does it support the legs but gives a lot better driving position.
View attachment 35597
That job must have earned you some browny points Sean :thumbsup:...
@MrsD will feel a little more secure now :whistle:

Steve

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
That job must have earned you some browny points Sean :thumbsup:...
@MrsD will feel a little more secure now :whistle:

Steve
I'm sure she will mate, the belt didn't even recoil when she sat forward and back again, believe me mate, I need all the brownie points I can get right now :D

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I can supply you with a kit to do that job if you like. £12 inc. P&P to UK. @Stevo7682

Tony.