Sean d progress thread

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Good luck, you might end up being happy that the wrong parts were sent for the Vectra...;)

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Good luck, you might end up being happy that the wrong parts were sent for the Vectra...;)
I'll probably never drive the vectra again, just means I'll have to put my daughter in the boot when we all go out :)

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
With you all the way @Sean d . Rather stick pins in my eyes than take public transport and on the upside you get to drive your Zed, listen to your own sounds, go the way you want and at the time you want all whilst not sitting next to the nutter on the bus.:scorecard:

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
I'll probably never drive the vectra again, just means I'll have to put my daughter in the boot when we all go out :)
I have an OEM Boot rack you can buy if you like...;)
All you have got to do, is put it on the right way round, as some other members found out on here, will not mention any names, @miller1098......:whistle:

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
I have an OEM Boot rack you can buy if you like...;)
All you have got to do, is put it on the right way round, as some other members found out on here, will not mention any names, @miller1098......:whistle:
I do actually want a boot rack just for the wifes makeup, I see a lot that are on the wrong way I think, my opinion is that the support rail should be towards the front of the car thus protecting the driver should there be a head on impact.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Spot on @Sean d and that is the only way that the OEM suit case fits on the rack, I also have that as well, get loads of make up in that she would...;)
Oh, and as for Miller, he has got a good excuse, its on round the wrong way on his car so the sheep don't roll off.....

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Spot on @Sean d and that is the only way that the OEM suit case fits on the rack, I also have that as well, get loads of make up in that she would...;)
Oh, and as for Miller, he has got a good excuse, its on round the wrong way on his car so the sheep don't roll off.....
Miller can't be into bondage I reckon Mike, otherwise the sheep would never roll off!

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Woo hoo, just insured it on line £130 fully comp. taxed it as well, ready to go tomorrow, just one more trip to work on the poor people carrier. :):):thumbsup:
Nice one mate, be careful of all the other idiots in the frost and fog.lol

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Enjoy it while you can then Sean.

Tony.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
About June then at this rate:)
Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! the sun will shine long before June in fact Thursday is going to be a sunny day. Have a little faith!!:):):)

Be careful Sean, don't ruin that lovely paintwork.

Mike

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Need wheels for the full transformation, I love it but have a niggling thought that I should have gone for Sakhir Orange, Oh well maybe next summer :)
c2.jpg
c18.jpg

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! the sun will shine long before June in fact Thursday is going to be a sunny day. Have a little faith!!:):):)

Be careful Sean, don't ruin that lovely paintwork.

Mike
We're getting sun every day at the minute, lovely blue skies but bloody cold

Daz3

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Amazing work you've done here Sean and a great colour choice. A nice set of wheels like you say and maybe some spacers and it'll finish it off nicely. Wish I had the luxury of a booth when I did mine!

Synclare

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
£130 Comp?!!:wideyed: . . . .wow how did you manage that, 500 mile limit? seriously though it's been a crackin' thread to follow, nice to see someone getting stuck into doing their own work and to such a good standard. :thumbsup:

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
I think you might have shot yourself in the foot .it stops thing falling off is the correct way for it to be mounted .the roll bar is to protect your head in the very unlikely event of your Mrs make up ,underwear or personals flying at you from the rear

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
I think you might have shot yourself in the foot .it stops thing falling off is the correct way for it to be mounted .the roll bar is to protect your head in the very unlikely event of your Mrs make up ,underwear or personals flying at you from the rear
Maybe but replicas are normally correct
replica.jpg