Sean d progress thread

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Sean mate, this discussion can run and run and run. Just as long as Miller and HT disagree. You may have noted that this replica does not have roll hoops, so the wife's make up etc. might clobber you round the ears!;)

Tony.

ps. Have fun in the Z :)

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
£130 Comp?!!:wideyed: . . . .wow how did you manage that, 500 mile limit? seriously though it's been a crackin' thread to follow, nice to see someone getting stuck into doing their own work and to such a good standard. :thumbsup:
Almost 50 pal with a 5000 limit, age does have some benefits, however I would rather pay £1500 and be 21 again ;) thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Sean mate, this discussion can run and run and run. Just as long as Miller and HT disagree. You may have noted that this replica does not have roll hoops, so the wife's make up etc. might clobber you round the ears!;)

Tony.

Tony.

=))

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I couldn't argue mate, but ...................................:whistle:=))

Tony.

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
That's only if they can con you into buying the BMW suitcase for every other self respecting roadster owner you try to hold your luggage on ,to help your strap,bit of string or overstretched bungy keep your cargo with you as you accelerate away from the rest of the mundane vehicles around you
image.jpg

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
That's only if they can con you into buying the BMW suitcase for every other self respecting roadster owner you try to hold your luggage on ,to help your strap,bit of string or overstretched bungy keep your cargo with you as you accelerate away from the rest of the mundane vehicles around youView attachment 25983

Wasn' t that some doggie food @M666BMG brought along for the beasts?............

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
The wife just happened to need a bottle of wine so I was forced into getting the Zed out and driving six miles to the nearest Aldi, by the time I got back I had done almost 30 miles, god knows what happened there then :woot::D:D

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Y'see it's happening already. Driving for driving so sake, that how it starts......=))

Tony.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Y'see it's happening already. Driving for driving so sake, that how it starts......=))

Tony.
Wait until the suns out and the roof is down, gonna cost me a fortune in petrol, saying that at the current rate of oil we should be getting it at 50p per litre soon,

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
@Sean d Those 5000 miles wont last long mate. You could probably double your allowance for another £30. I'm with Saga and got protected no claims, 10000 miles and wife to drive it too, all for £160 ish

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Wait until the suns out and the roof is down, gonna cost me a fortune in petrol, saying that at the current rate of oil we should be getting it at 50p per litre soon,
In which case my corner shop would mostly be in Ramsgate =))

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
I'll be taking the scenic route to work the morning and if the sun is shining the roof is coming down
If she's not in a garage mate warm her up in the cabin first if it's frosty to protect the rear window. Been a while since I've gone to work with the roof down as it's still dark :mad:

Eddie Zedder

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0
£130 Comp?!!:wideyed: . . . .wow how did you manage that, 500 mile limit?
Mine was £126 fully comp + the Mrs + protected no claims, 3000 mile limit.

Eddie Zedder

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0
Looking good @Sean d. I bet you are smiling from ear to ear. :scorecard: