Sean d progress thread

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I have just the thing for you . . . . . . . .=))

Tony.

BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
@Sean d now all us Zedders know how you can make Zeds look pretty again How long is your waiting list? :shy: :p :shy:

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
My wife had a lovely surprise for me today, the phone rang and I heard her chatting, she came bursting into the room and told me the devastating news, she has only gone and booked her first driving lesson, we have been together 15 years and she has been terrified of driving, get the zed and she all of a sudden gets over her fear.
It's like this mate, if I'd been shot by burglars and our Galaxy and Freelander were on fire, I'd drive myself to A&E! My Mrs has two speeds, stop and flat out :arghh:

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
@Sean d I would say your partner needs to start with a nice little z3 m43 1.9 ... Mind you, you could sort it for her too... So a nice little zed to start with.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Just been looking at plates and came across E8MWW, would look good E 8MW W only £399 also N88MWS, or N8 8MWS for £250 also one for me N90 BLU for £250

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
My wife had a lovely surprise for me today, the phone rang and I heard her chatting, she came bursting into the room and told me the devastating news, she has only gone and booked her first driving lesson, we have been together 15 years and she has been terrified of driving, get the zed and she all of a sudden gets over her fear.
Oh dear, all your hard work could be in vain!!!! Jue has driven mine once and she loved it but hasn't chewed my ear to drive it again yet, but it is winter now. :nailbiting:

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
No work done today as to busy in the shop but started to get some bits of bling, bonnet and boot badges arrived as did the cree side light bulbs and cree boot light, just waiting for the gill and steering wheel badges. I think this style of badge will go really well with the blue, they appear to be decent quality, time will tell.
a10.jpg

Last edited:

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
No work done today as to busy in the shop but started to get some bits of bling bonnet, and boot badges arrived as did the cree side light bulbs and cree boot light, just waiting for the gill and steering wheel badges. I think this style of badge will go really well with the blue, they appear to be decent quality, time will tell.View attachment 25631
Love them. Was going to have them myself but the vote went against with mine being dark blue.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
No work done today as to busy in the shop but started to get some bits of bling bonnet, and boot badges arrived as did the cree side light bulbs and cree boot light, just waiting for the gill and steering wheel badges. I think this style of badge will go really well with the blue, they appear to be decent quality, time will tell.View attachment 25631
They look very nice on my Oxford Green Z3 Sean, nice choice.:thumbsup:

Tony.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Only got an hour on the car today, fitted new badges and led side lights, wow how much brighter are those, re-fitted the rear badges so that both ends now done, had a couple of bulbs out so replaced them, thats all lights now working but I think I need to change the head lights as they look really yellow against the side lights, what can you recommend please,

a11.jpg
a12.jpg