G Power supercharger group buy e85 & e46 (S54&M54)

Hi Everyone,

Just posting here to see if there's any interest in a G power supercharger kit for e85s, both m54 and s54.
G power have agreed to give massive discounts for a couple of their kits.

Including the s54 475gp kit, and the m54 300hp kit.

If you are interested in supercharging but don't know much about G Power I recommend looking them up and doing a bit of research on them!
The kits all have very high torque figures that kick in quick so the kits end up being quicker than they get credit for.

Price wise you'd be looking the following
These prices are including shipping. You will need to add vat on top.

E85 s54 = €3968/ £3386/ $4708
E85 m54b30 = €2213/ £1888/ $2626
E85 m54b25 = €2213/ £1888/ $2626
E85 m54b22 = €2213/ £1888/ $2626

E46 s54 = €3966/£3384/ $4706
E46 m54b30 = €2090/ £1784/ $2480
E46 m54b25 = €2090/ £1784/ $2480
E45 m54b22 = €2090/ £1784/ $2480

Let me know here, or instagram (@lewisjennings2) or by email (lewisjennings1@gmail.com) if any take your fancy.

Also to note, I'm not making any money off this it is purely because I want a cheap (but good) charger.

Just a bit of extra info,
The kits are designed to be DIY
Il add to this bit if I remember anything I'm missing

https://gp-infinitas.com/bmw-s54b32-kompressor-kits/

I know I have no history on this forum so ill link my original post from z4-forums. If that's not allowed let me know and I will remove!

Last edited:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi Lewis it's not encouraged for people to post their own personal info on here (the www.) so best to remove it and ask for contact made via PM. for your own safety really.

Tony.

Maurits K

Zorg Addict
Dutch Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0iS
As for the actual item on sale (or actually: groupbuy) here, I had a Gpower / Infinitas supercharger installed in my '03 M54 3.0i roadster in June 2020. Works like a charm!

June 2020 - Compressor I.jpeg

(never mind various covers still being a bit tatty due to the greasy fingers of the mechanic )

June 2020 - Compressor II.jpeg

Maurits K

Zorg Addict
Dutch Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0iS
Engine temps are manageable. Forgot to mention I use spark plugs which are one heat range colder than OEM. But that can barely considered an "upgrade" ;)

Engine temps are manageable. Forgot to mention I use spark plugs which are one heat range colder than OEM. But that can barely considered an "upgrade" ;)
Hey mate do you have any videos of it actually? I'm sure the guys in the group buy would love to see them

Maurits K

Zorg Addict
Dutch Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0iS
Nope, sorry. IMHO also does not really come across work in terms of sound etc in a video shot on your phone. Also I have a modified exhaust system, so there is more than just the super charger affecting sound, etc.

But, let me paraphrase for you: you will simply feel as Mad Max when driving around with it :ymdevil:

Nope, sorry. IMHO also does not really come across work in terms of sound etc in a video shot on your phone. Also I have a modified exhaust system, so there is more than just the super charger affecting sound, etc.

But, let me paraphrase for you: you will simply feel as Mad Max when driving around with it :ymdevil:
Good to know 😅
We currently have enough people for m54 and only need 3 more people to take s54.

So I'm starting to get excited haha

Did anything ever happen here?
Yes we hit the qouta and all m54 kits have been sent out and nearly all have been installed.

Production of s54 kits has been slower than expected due to covid but most kits have been sent out. Currently only waiting 2 more kits for s54 to finish production!

Sajk

Zorg Legend
I am super keen to hear the outcome and how good the tuning is. I have an m52tu 2.8 which has a lot in common with the m54 3.0. I also have Cat Cams and a 3.0 intake and custom tuning on it so am close to m54 3.0 power. The difference between m52tu 2.8 and m54 3.0 is largely intake and cams vs the 200 cc displacement. I have sent the blower vendor to see if they think the 3.0 kit will bolt up to the 2.8. They share a head and under bonnet layout looks the same on the surface.

Do you have any reviews of the install and dyno of power or feedback on tune quality which is where these things usually go wrong.

I am super keen to hear the outcome and how good the tuning is. I have an m52tu 2.8 which has a lot in common with the m54 3.0. I also have Cat Cams and a 3.0 intake and custom tuning on it so am close to m54 3.0 power. The difference between m52tu 2.8 and m54 3.0 is largely intake and cams vs the 200 cc displacement. I have sent the blower vendor to see if they think the 3.0 kit will bolt up to the 2.8. They share a head and under bonnet layout looks the same on the surface.

Do you have any reviews of the install and dyno of power or feedback on tune quality which is where these things usually go wrong.
I have asked them previously about m52 and they don't have a kit for it. (yet) They're currently designing an n52 version. So possibly m52 will come after!

I would imagine the issue with the kit would be the fact that their tune obviously wouldn't work with your car. So would need custom tuned.

If there's anything you would like to ask infinitas let me know as I've had a lot of dealings with this at this point.

If you were going to get the kit and custom tune etc I would almost be tempted to upgrade the charger.
The standard supercharger is the t3-313, for 300hp. But to upgrade to the t1-313 is only around 250 euro or so. It produces 420hp. The main difference is they don't have a plug in tune for it (which obviously wouldn't matter in your case anyway). Also injectors and Intercooler would be recommended with that power.

If you want I could request to see if they would still give you that price? They seem to have been quite generous coming up to Christmas lol! And their kit on an m52 might look good for the company.

On dynos etc I havent seen much. A lot of the guys on our WhatsApp groupchat have installed their kits. Including a close friend of mine. I've been in the car and the power difference is noticeable. I would say its not far off my z4m. Possibly as good but hard to tell only being a passenger.
Unfortunately I can't say about the s54. But if you give me a month or so will be able to!

Reviews not from our groupbuy are available though. Previously the companies tunes haven't been the best. But not bad for a generic safe tune. Recently there's been a lot of things happening with infinitas splitting from g power. Infinitas are the ones that actually make the kits. And from what i have heard their tunes have come a long way!
I have heard from others that there is more power available with a custom tune even still. But most seem to be happy with what's already provided.

Might have waffled on there but hope that was helpful

Sajk

Zorg Legend
Thanks Lewis. I got a mail from them this morning saying the kit for m54 2.5 should fit m52tu 2.8 with minor adjustments but they would only have a very base tune. Note that the m52TU is very similiar to to the m54. I am not in a position to do anything now and certainly not until I have done more research. It took me a year to get the tune sorted on my supercharged Jeep and i am not going through that pain again... I am pretty sure Active could tune it. Will check with them.

Sajk

Zorg Legend
It would be most helpful if anyone who participated in this could document their experience and satisfaction with the hardware, software and support. Any dyno information would also be great. Thanks

MisterP007

German-Italian-British Mix - What could go wrong?
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
I would like to know about a fit for M52TUB28. This would make the car “interesting” to drive

So far the lack of feedback tells it's own story...
If you're looking feedback from the groupbuy off zroadster I don't think there was any in our group buy from this forum.
Plenty of reviews online if you look up infinitas, asa compressors or g power.

Not sure where you're based but theyre more popular in central Europe. Look up Severntuning on instagram as he has tuned loads of them.
Most buyers came from Facebook pages or z4-forum.com so there will soon be info put up im sure.

From our group the kits have only arrived recently. Example. My friends kit was put on and has only been driven a handful of times. Will take a longer period to get a good feel for them

Apologies if 12 hours is too long a wait time for documentation on reviews for the kits but I don't work for the company lol. I'm just a buyer