European Union

Tearoom

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Whatever happens Cameron has taken a huge risk by allowing a referendum, I know it was part of their manifesto, but if he wants to stay in, like he says, he's taken a massive gamble. I love Europe and love the people, but the EU needs to be stripped back to the bare metal and rebuilt properly, but that will never happen.
I haven't made up my mind up yet, because when people start scare mongering I just switch off, I got to see through the rubbish and think what will be best for my children and grandchildren, I couldn't give a toss about myself.
The majority of people I hear on TV who want to stay in are doing so for their back pocket and those who want out generally feel it's because the EU hold too much power over us.
I know back in the day we voted to join the Common Market (trade) but did we ever vote to be ruled by Europe, can't remember that.
One thing's for sure, the country I grew up in and look back at so fondly has changed forever.

Kit

AKA Ken
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Auto
Agreed with you @Tearoom and have made my mind up.
Get out, others will follow and then form a a new club.

Last edited:

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Being such an emotive subject,I thought it may lead to the collapse of the Union.The ORG union that is.
You got that wrong my friend, this is not a union, this is a dictator ship, we don't like something, we delete it and then send Bad ///Boy round your house.

And @FRANKIE, we don't give a toss about the Yanks......;)

Zeti

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Romanian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 roadster 1.9
Watching with interest the debate; in the past, when something was happening in the state politics, they used to say "cherchez la femme" ("look for the woman") for some hidden intrigue. Now, with the experience in my country and EU, I would say "look for giant global companies". The economical interest, the profit, is changing the map of the world and don't give a s**t on ours/yours vote. As there is a say " doesn't count who's and what is voting, but the one who's counting the votes". So , sorry to say, it will not be the people's decision in any referendum on earth, but the decision of the "chosen ones", the one who economically rule the wide world. We, poor ants, we try to survive and enjoy few days of zedding on nice scenery roads, a clear blue sky and a beautiful sunset...

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
You got that wrong my friend, this is not a union, this is a dictator ship, we don't like something, we delete it and then send Bad ///Boy round your house.

And @FRANKIE, we don't give a toss about the Yanks......;)
So! at least we now have a Dutch Point of view!!!!!! Who the F**** gives a Sh***** what the Dutch say!!!:ymdevil:

Mike

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
So! at least we now have a Dutch Point of view!!!!!! Who the F**** gives a Sh***** what the Dutch say!!!:ymdevil:

Mike
Quote from Mike H: "And @FRANKIE, we don't give a toss about the Yanks:"

Quote from Mike L: " Who the F**** gives a Sh***** what the Dutch say!!!:ymdevil:"

As long as we're speaking freely, anyone else like to say something about someone else??

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Quote from Mike H: "And @FRANKIE, we don't give a toss about the Yanks:"

Quote from Mike L: " Who the F**** gives a Sh***** what the Dutch say!!!:ymdevil:"

As long as we're speaking freely, anyone else like to say something about someone else??
Yeah, "what have the Romans ever done for us?" .............:whistle:

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
I think the Romans gave us toilets, aqueducts, roads and brick and concrete buildings?

Mike

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Any how @TaffZee, we, the Saxons took over and made you speak Germanic....

Edit: Forgot to add, if you did not, you would not be able to sheep trade with the EU....:D

Last edited:

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
Any how @TaffZee, we, the Saxons took over and made you speak Germanic....

Edit: Forgot to add, if you did not, you would not be able to sheep trade with the EU....:D
Yep your quite right but you like the Romans didn't managed to get your hands on Scotland and Wales. cause after we kicked the Roman A***s we went on to Kick yours as well, but it didn't stop you trying.

First of all, the Anglo-Saxon "invasion" wasn't really a military invasion. It was a gradual slow stream of peoples coming over from modern day Denmark and Holland, and eventually becoming the dominant group in England.

And it is happening again. Bloody Migrants...

Last edited: