European Union

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Thank god Andy, I thought it was only me who thought that way about a Blairs ruination of our country.

Tony.
A very clever man Tony. The Country needed a change as we (my lot that is) had been in power for a long time, that's just how it is. However, Lionel and his mates bankrupt us for generations. Very clever but horrible man.

M

M666BMG

A very clever man Tony. The Country needed a change as we (my lot that is) had been in power for a long time, that's just how it is. However, Lionel and his mates bankrupt us for generations. Very clever but horrible man.
Labour finished the country and then had the cheek to deny it.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
But the sad thing is Mark he got put back in twice to have 3 full terms of ruining our country, then the desperate G Brown had his go.:(:(

Tony.

M

M666BMG

But the sad thing is Mark he got put back in twice to have 3 full terms of ruining our country, then the desperate G Brown had his go.:(:(

Tony.
I see that old sdp party are threatening to have another referendum if the uk leave the EU!

M

M666BMG

Tony.
Words fail me Tony.

I have a lot more time for David.

He's funny too!

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Come on buddy do you really believe it's illegal immigrants that are responsible for the state of our NHS.You are falling for someone's propaganda,it's the government that want to privatise the NHS we will all be paying insurance and it won't be anything to do with immigrants
Hugh, you ought to come and sit in A&E in Addenbrookes, it's crowded out with people who do not speak English, most of which can't be bothered to learn it, because they exist in a community made up solely of their peers and when attending NHS services, they are accompanied by interpreters that are paid for by you & I, (Unlike when Mike & I, in an emergency, when to a French Doctor, no free treatment there or help translating) My daughter & I had a four hour wait in agony with a stone in her Gall bladder, if all those future patients weren't residing in our country and therefore not in our A & E, not only would she have been see much, much quicker, but the chances are that she would not have had to wait from March through to October, in absolute agony, before being able to be fitted in to have her Gallbladder removed. Maybe you don't have many Eastern Europeans in Wales, Hugh, but we are overrun with them, in some villages & towns in the Fens, they form the larger part of the inhabitants.
The chap was right, who said that they get more in benefits here than they get paid in wages in their own country, then they have the cheek, not only to claim child benefit for their children at home, but to send what money they do get, back home to their families. How is that helping our economy? There is no way that we would be able to get the same level of help if we needed it in France, Germany or Poland or come to that any of the EU countries.

I think too, that people get a little confused over belonging to the EU and being in Europe, no matter how anybody votes, we will always be a European country, geography dictates that! If you look back, we coped okay before they even formed the EU, so there is no reason why we wouldn't if we withdrew, at least we would be in charge of our own destiny. We will never know unless we actually get out, whether it was the right decision or not, either way, it could be totally wrong for us, but, as I said earlier, we will never know unless we try it.

Sandy

M

M666BMG

We can't be any worse off than we are now.

It's worth the risk imho

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Yeah, they are, Tony's right, as they want to stay in the EU as they think that way they will get more money out of 'their' oil.
I do like that about the oil. It belongs to the 60 million in the UK who funded it. Nice try though.

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
Hugh, you ought to come and sit in A&E in Addenbrookes, it's crowded out with people who do not speak English, most of which can't be bothered to learn it, because they exist in a community made up solely of their peers and when attending NHS services, they are accompanied by interpreters that are paid for by you & I, (Unlike when Mike & I, in an emergency, when to a French Doctor, no free treatment there or help translating) My daughter & I had a four hour wait in agony with a stone in her Gall bladder, if all those future patients weren't residing in our country and therefore not in our A & E, not only would she have been see much, much quicker, but the chances are that she would not have had to wait from March through to October, in absolute agony, before being able to be fitted in to have her Gallbladder removed. Maybe you don't have many Eastern Europeans in Wales, Hugh, but we are overrun with them, in some villages & towns in the Fens, they form the larger part of the inhabitants.
The chap was right, who said that they get more in benefits here than they get paid in wages in their own country, then they have the cheek, not only to claim child benefit for their children at home, but to send what money they do get, back home to their families. How is that helping our economy? There is no way that we would be able to get the same level of help if we needed it in France, Germany or Poland or come to that any of the EU countries.

I think too, that people get a little confused over belonging to the EU and being in Europe, no matter how anybody votes, we will always be a European country, geography dictates that! If you look back, we coped okay before they even formed the EU, so there is no reason why we wouldn't if we withdrew, at least we would be in charge of our own destiny. We will never know unless we actually get out, whether it was the right decision or not, either way, it could be totally wrong for us, but, as I said earlier, we will never know unless we try it.

Sandy
Our next door neighbour is Eastern European Polish works hard pays taxes pays stamp son speaks Welsh and attends the Welsh school ,I don't see a problem .you say we will never know unless we try it .i don't have to try walking in front of a moving bus to know that it's going to hurt.What is the problem with people wanting a better life?We have family that went to Austrailia with very little qualification .we don't have to be out of the EU to tighten up our immigration laws.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
.we don't have to be out of the EU to tighten up our immigration laws.
But I'm afraid we might if the rest of Europe wont allow us to tighten our immigration laws though Hugh, that's part of the problem. Many European countries I feel would happily let lots of immigrants through their countries if the final destination was England. Did you see the news tonight about them cutting fences and forcing their way into another country by sheer weight of numbers, it's going to end up in a blood bath I think.

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
There is always that worry that if you stand up for your own people you will be branded racist, which isn't fair or how are you supposed to stand up for your self?

Tony.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Our next door neighbour is Eastern European Polish works hard pays taxes pays stamp son speaks Welsh and attends the Welsh school ,I don't see a problem .you say we will never know unless we try it .i don't have to try walking in front of a moving bus to know that it's going to hurt.What is the problem with people wanting a better life?We have family that went to Austrailia with very little qualification .we don't have to be out of the EU to tighten up our immigration laws.
We have been in the EU for a long time now, Hugh, so they have had plenty of time to get it right, what makes you think that staying in any longer will make it any better.
With regard to tightening up on immigration, I was under the impression that we were being told that we have to take them in, because that is what is being dictated by the EU, am I wrong? I must have also been incorrectly informed about immigrating to Australia, as I always thought that they only accepted you, if you had the required trade & qualifications on a points system, if not you were refused!!! but with the size of that country, the amount of people we have see coming into our little island, would have had little effect, but I agree, Hugh, that it is right that people should have a better life, but not at the expense of those that have accommodated them.
I understand why you used the example of the bus, Hugh, but in the same vein, we would not expect you to get on that bus if it was going in the wrong direction either!!

Sandy