European Union

JAJ278

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4M Roadster
Guys you can say what you like,I've imported houses and equipment from Estonia France and Italy it's easy,and cheap,my brother worked for bae in Barrow buying stuff for the ship yard ,he now runs a company that manufactures and sells plastic bristles for road sweepers and filaments to put in concrete mostly in GB and the eu ,puts it on a pallet, phone and it's gone it's that simple.Do you want the eu to dissolve and revert to individual countries so we deal with each one individually?diffrent currency's ,more border restrictions ,more paperwork,more expense.Sorry I'm just amazed were even thinking about it.my car is 17 years old I'm up for making it better let's fix it not junk it
Absolutely I do to make us a strong nation again. Do you seriously think they I'll make things difficult for the 5th largest economy in the world, a founding member of NATO and the United Nations, a holder of nucleur weapons and an outstanding army and peace keeping force?

JAJ278

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4M Roadster
We're only the fifth biggest because of the finance in London
And you think that won't continue? Have you any idea how linked in an instant the world is now?

We don't need an outdated Union to maintain and improve our position.

The Europeans are weaker without us, not the other way around. The innovation and drive in this country is unstoppable if it isn't held be, by the EU and a narrow view of our place in the world. We should be excited to leave not fearful. We used to embrace challenges in this country not run away from them.

JAJ278

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4M Roadster
Stronger how ?work longer for less to sell cheap,be stronger?elect some proper MEPs
No work smarter and innovate and sell things the world wants like we used to without leaning on the financial sector all the time.

Believe in ourselves and stop accepting the status quo. Forget MEPS, elect strong MPS and take back or sovereignty and control. With all due respect to Europe as a continent, we are not like them and we need to remember that and get back to at makes us Great.

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
And you think that won't continue? Have you any idea how linked in an instant the world is now?

We don't need an outdated Union to maintain and improve our position.

The Europeans are weaker without us, not the other way around. The innovation and drive in this country is unstoppable if it isn't held be, by the EU and a narrow view of our place in the world. We should be excited to leave not fearful. We used to embrace challenges in this country not run away from them.
If we vote out were running away from our rightful place in Europe where we can make a difrence for the betterment of everyone.

JAJ278

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4M Roadster
=)) Brexit hardly ever gets a mention over here, they don't really give a toss if you do or you don't....
Great because most of us don't give a "toss" about Europe at all if we are honest and if the only thing that is holding us back is fear then we deserve to stay and suffer the consequences.

JAJ278

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4M Roadster
S
If we vote out were running away from our rightful place in Europe where we can make a difrence for the betterment of everyone.
Sorry but I can't agree with that. We have very little in common with mainland Europe, we share little common cultural and social history except for that which is engineered and their concept of unity is crumbling around them.

smiffy

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 pre-facelift in Montreal Blue
Guys you can say what you like,I've imported houses and equipment from Estonia France and Italy it's easy,and cheap,my brother worked for bae in Barrow buying stuff for the ship yard ,he now runs a company that manufactures and sells plastic bristles for road sweepers and filaments to put in concrete mostly in GB and the eu ,puts it on a pallet, phone and it's gone it's that simple.Do you want the eu to dissolve and revert to individual countries so we deal with each one individually?diffrent currency's ,more border restrictions ,more paperwork,more expense.Sorry I'm just amazed were even thinking about it.my car is 17 years old I'm up for making it better let's fix it not junk it
I also import. About 60-70% of what I supply from within the EU. I buy it all from 2 companies that were Uk companies but got bought out by foreign owners, who the relocated their sales offices to BE & NL for tax reasons. I now import what was British because BE & NL bent the tax rules. :confused::(.

If I thought the EU could be fixed, I'd be for staying in, but the difference is, the 17 year old car is worn out through old age and good service and can be repaired. The EU is still young but is being constructed wrongly, by people with control disorders. It is failing through design errors not wear and tear. By comparison, the EU is a Delorean. A cr-ap design, badly managed by crooks.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Great because most of us don't give a "toss" about Europe at all if we are honest
Funny that, with the amount of Zeders that love a Euro trip. @Grumpy want's to go and live in France and will have to get a Visa (oh, and some petrol) ..:D

JAJ278

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4M Roadster
I also import. About 60-70% of what I supply from withinth EU. I buy it all from 2 companies that were Uk companies but got bought out by foreign owners, who the relocated their sales offices to BE & NL for tax reasons. I now import what was British because BE & NL bent the tax rules. :confused::(.

If I thought the EU could be fixed, I'd be for staying in, but the difference is, the 17 year old car is worn out through old age and good service and can be repaired. The EU is still young but is being constructed wrongly, by people with control disorders. It is failing through design errors not wear and tear. By comparison, the EU is a Delorean. A cr-ap design, badly managed by crooks.
Exactly smiffy. Not a club I want to be a member of.

smiffy

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 pre-facelift in Montreal Blue
so when is @hard top going to surrender his British passport and nationality, and become a "proper cloggy"?

JAJ278

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4M Roadster
so when is @hard top going to surrender his British passport and nationality, and become a "proper cloggy"?
Yes always amazes me how many ex-pats hang on to their passports for grim death. Maybe they don't quite have the confidence to make the full leap into Europe and give up the protection a British passport affords? Not a problem for me being a Yorkshireman, I know which side my bread is buttered.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Wouldn't want to have to live there.
Well, you wont know what you are missing. I have been here since I was 17 so that makes me a European I suppose.
I can stick about one week in the UK with all your potholed roads, closed down shops and pubs, etc...

JAJ278

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4M Roadster
Well, you wont know what you are missing. I have been here since I was 17 so that makes me a European I suppose.
I can stick about one week in the UK with all your potholed roads, closed down shops and pubs, etc...
Yes takes a certain level of character to be British. Some just don't have what it takes.