European Union

JAJ278

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4M Roadster
Apart from the only down side to that which is if we as a country go grovelling back, cap in hand, how much do you think it will cost us to re-enter the EU? If indeed we were to be accepted, and there would be no guarantee of that either.

Tony.
We just need some backbone back in the country.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
We just need some backbone back in the country.
What we really need is some backbone in our Government John, there's been none since 1997.

Tony.

littlefeller

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
sometimes you just need to stir up the crap that has settled at the bottom, hand Borris the stir-ing stick=)):)

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
To be fair HT how do you know there is no problem.
Because the steel works is just down the road from me, I live in a steel works town.
I know for a fact that the production and products are ten times better than in the UK.

smiffy

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 pre-facelift in Montreal Blue
Because

because unfortunately Britons obey the rules and our European neighbours never have.
I was going to say, and who's fault is that?

So, what is the point of subscribing to club where we are charged heavily for being in it, have little influence over the rules and then have all the other members ignoring the rules anyway?

littlefeller

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
yep we need a nutter to counter the american nutter, they are gona look great stood next to each other with there mad hair, its going to be a ball.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Totally agree Tony.

Blair's social experiment was a disaster too.
I stopped working for myself at the end of 1996 and after a 3 month spell working for a total waste of space I went to work for a man who originally moved up to Lincoln from London. After working around town for a while he started his own business. When Blair won that election one of the red top daily papers had his mug on the front page listing all the things he would do as PM.I left that job 4 years later and as we looked at that front page, which had been pinned up in the office, he said to me " That lying f***er hasn't kept one of those promises Tone", and you know he was right. Not one!

Tony.

smiffy

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
how do you know Tony Blair is lying?

His lips are moving!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
It was all those pauses in his speech whatever he was talking about.

Tony.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
So, what is the point of subscribing to club where we are charged heavily for being in it, have little influence over the rules and then have all the other members ignoring the rules anyway?
Because the British Government are a bunch of idiots....

smiffy

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
Guys you can say what you like,I've imported houses and equipment from Estonia France and Italy it's easy,and cheap,my brother worked for bae in Barrow buying stuff for the ship yard ,he now runs a company that manufactures and sells plastic bristles for road sweepers and filaments to put in concrete mostly in GB and the eu ,puts it on a pallet, phone and it's gone it's that simple.Do you want the eu to dissolve and revert to individual countries so we deal with each one individually?diffrent currency's ,more border restrictions ,more paperwork,more expense.Sorry I'm just amazed were even thinking about it.my car is 17 years old I'm up for making it better let's fix it not junk it