Rebody 250 California build thread for dummies

Rich355

Ray is one of my three!
I was fortunate as Rays work shop is about 3 miles from my house.
It can be difficult to hand your project over to an unknown paint shop when you have put so much work into building it, at least I could keep dropping in and checking on progress.
I have added a couple of pictures of my car.

Attachments

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
It can be difficult to hand your project over to an unknown paint shop when you have put so much work into building it, at least I could keep dropping in and checking on progress.
I know Ray is good and knows these cars better than probably anyone.
Yours looks very good.

Pingu

Zorg Guru (III)
3rd Party Trader
I like the cam cover - and the spelling. I'm not keen on correct spelling or logos on these, but each to their own. Cam cover spelling is the best alternative I've seen :scorecard:

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
All three prep and paint costs back (after having to chase one of them for days).
My original preferred people are going to do the work as A) I know they only do work on GRP and have a great reputation B) they are only a few miles up the road which will help and C) they were the cheapest by quite a bit.

Not going to be done until March, though! o_O