Ashbandicoot - sad news :(

brilie

Zorg Guru (IV)
Model of Z
2.8 roadster
Didn't have the pleasure of meeting by the sounds of everybody's
Reaction a great guy! 24. Frightening!!!!
Condolences to all family RIP Ash
Brian & Julie

Amanda

I'm sitting in the service truck in complete shock with tears flowing onto my t-shirt at receiving this news. Ash had been a perfect gentleman throughout our friendship and has contributed many, many parts which I needed for my projects always at no cost to me other than postage. As well I have done much research for him on his car project and sourced many parts for him out of the USA, mostly through eBay.com and he called me his eBay Guru because no matter how hard he searched I always found what he needed at far less money. He was always funny and supportive when I had problems with my PTSD and always found a way to make me laugh and smile. I am going to miss his friendship and can only hope he realized what a remarkable young man I thought he was! Rest in peace my friend and my sincerest condolences to Amanda and all Ash's family and friends in this trying time. You were one in a billion Ash!! Your friend, JIM
Hi Jim,
So lovely to read this.

Karen (Ash's mum)

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
I can get time off so will be able to go to the funeral as it's only a couple of miles from where I work.

If any other forum members can make it then please let me know.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
I can get time off so will be able to go to the funeral as it's only a couple of miles from where I work.

If any other forum members can make it then please let me know.
Unfortunately we won't be able to make it Gail, maybe you could represent those on the forum that are unable to attend. We will be donating to the flowers once it's organised.
Thanks
Dave and Jue

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Thanks so much @Gail you know if I could I'd be by your and Gaz's side as I really think Ash was a fine young man and a complete Zed lover. JIM

yocky z3 2.0

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 roadster
Don't get back till the 14th Gaz if you would will you put £10 in towards the flowers for me and I will either give you it at the Midlands meet or sort it when I get back thanks tony.