Ashbandicoot - sad news :(

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
Horrible news ,seemed like a really nice person and gave a good impression on here and will be missed.my thoughts are with his family.Wherever you are I hope you have some really nice corners ,rear wheel drive,top down and a big grin on your face.

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
Just logged on and saw this. Really don't know what to say. RIP Ash

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
So very sad, so young. I met him the once at BMBabes birthday meet. I'll never forget the banter about his broken seat. :( RIP

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I'm truly lost for words.

Ash was and will always remain a true gent. I thoroughly enjoyed what brief time I spent in his company on a couple of cruises, and loved his random facebook messages containing parts in German Classifieds that he thought I would like.

On Monday we lost a goodun.
Rest Peacefully Ash, I'm sure you're now driving the 74th RHD S54 up there!
Very well said David.

Tony.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
What terrible news, Pauline and I met Ash & Amanda on Roy & Stacey's cruise. Sad loss at a very early age, our thoughts are with Amanda and Ash's family.

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Can't quite believe it, met Ash at his parents' house a couple of time, dropping off and picking up parts, he was so full of enthusiasm and energy.

Best wishes to all his friends and family, devastating.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Very sad news. RIP happy chap... You made me laugh at Silverstone. Sending Amanda a "hug" .. As I think she will have a big hole where ash was..

Nothing more to say...

Paul

Shortie_gal

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Z3 2.2i Sport
Gosh such sad news. I only met Ash once on stacey and roys cruise. He was lovely. RIP x

Eddie Zedder

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0
I'm sitting in the service truck in complete shock with tears flowing onto my t-shirt at receiving this news. Ash had been a perfect gentleman throughout our friendship and has contributed many, many parts which I needed for my projects always at no cost to me other than postage. As well I have done much research for him on his car project and sourced many parts for him out of the USA, mostly through eBay.com and he called me his eBay Guru because no matter how hard he searched I always found what he needed at far less money. He was always funny and supportive when I had problems with my PTSD and always found a way to make me laugh and smile. I am going to miss his friendship and can only hope he realized what a remarkable young man I thought he was! Rest in peace my friend and my sincerest condolences to Amanda and all Ash's family and friends in this trying time. You were one in a billion Ash!! Your friend, JIM
Extremely touching Jim. RIP Ash.

Amanda

Hi,

Would just to like to say on behalf of myself and Karen (Ash's mum), thank you for all the kind words that have been said about him.

He talked a lot about you all on this forum and really enjoyed the meet up with you all and was looking forward to the next one, which we were going to go to together and I promised not to brake anything on his car this time!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Amanda, we send our deepest sympathy at this terribly sad time to you and Ash's family.

Tony and Shirley.

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
Wow, really shocked, condolences to his family, 24 is no age at all, so so sad.

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
I never had the pleasure of meeting Ash but losing a member at such a young age is heartbreaking. Mary and my self would like to give our condolences to his family.