I cable tied mine around the back of the headlight and up the side along with the wiring and it's been fine.
Any chance of getting a couple of close up pics showing the routing

You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
I cable tied mine around the back of the headlight and up the side along with the wiring and it's been fine.

Any chance of getting a couple of close up pics showing the routingMainly as I am mechanically incompetent so shall de-risk my operation as much as possible
![]()
That would be perfect thank youI'll take some later in the week for you
This is an older one that I found and you can make out the rerouteAny chance of getting a couple of close up pics showing the routingMainly as I am mechanically incompetent so shall de-risk my operation as much as possible
![]()
Hi does this kit fit the 3.0? and if it does are you still offering them?
TIA Neil
@AussieAbroad why would you disagree with this postView attachment 83166
This is the best pic I have
Do you sell just the alu pipe and silicone connector? - I've got a Ramair podded filter that I'd like to try and make fit to my 2.8
Hey 5harp3y, are you still manufacturing these? Thanks
@5harp3y how do you clean the filter? mine's been on a year, and it looks dirty...
Yes absolutely! Happy to waitI can, but the lead times will be about 2 weeks as i dont have any more materials
but if you would like one i can defo put one together for you
Shout if you want me to lock the thread, or ignore me if you are going to make some moreLast one sold to @antodeco
Think I may have missed out, but if you have one or could make one for my 2.8 TU I'd be interested Sharp3y.
Shout if you want me to lock the thread, or ignore me if you are going to make some more![]()