• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 2.8 Induction Kits

I cable tied mine around the back of the headlight and up the side along with the wiring and it's been fine.

Any chance of getting a couple of close up pics showing the routing :) Mainly as I am mechanically incompetent so shall de-risk my operation as much as possible =))
 
Any chance of getting a couple of close up pics showing the routing :) Mainly as I am mechanically incompetent so shall de-risk my operation as much as possible =))

I'll take some later in the week for you
 
Any chance of getting a couple of close up pics showing the routing :) Mainly as I am mechanically incompetent so shall de-risk my operation as much as possible =))
This is an older one that I found and you can make out the reroute

engine bay.webp
 
Do you sell just the alu pipe and silicone connector? - I've got a Ramair podded filter that I'd like to try and make fit to my 2.8
 
Do you sell just the alu pipe and silicone connector? - I've got a Ramair podded filter that I'd like to try and make fit to my 2.8

Hi Trevor

Yes I can and you are in luck as I only have one stainless bend left .

I'll pm you a price.
 
I can, but the lead times will be about 2 weeks as i dont have any more materials

but if you would like one i can defo put one together for you
Yes absolutely! Happy to wait :)

Edit: I know I'm based in Ireland, but I have a forwarding address in Northern Ireland for postage purposes!
 
Last edited:
Think I may have missed out, but if you have one or could make one for my 2.8 TU I'd be interested Sharp3y.
 
Back
Top