• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 2.8 Induction Kits

Hi All,

After building one for my car and testing it over the past 6 months i have decided to make a couple more and offer them out to Z3 owners on this forum with the view to making more if needed.

the sound is incredible and really brings the Z3 to life, i haven't noticed any heat soak, or any fuel consumption changes.

This has taken me ages to not only find a large enough filter that fits but also a packing solution that works in the tight space available.

The kit contains
  • Genuine K&N Filter capable of handling 300 BHP
  • Stainless Steel Intake pipe
  • Premium 4 Ply Silicone Joiner
  • 3 x Stainless Genuine Jubilee Clips
  • Stainless Filter Brace
  • Stainless washer and bolt
  • Rubber Vibration Insulator
Currently this only fits a pre-facelift M52 2.8 due to the location of the brace and the MAF size.

The price is £100 + £10 postage (in the UK)

1. @Andy-M
2. @Simon Blythe
3. @Craig Giblett
4. @Redsheep
5. @Wilko58
6.




Hi Chief,
Please put my name on that list. I need to spice up my old lady for the summer. Danke as they say in German. Let me know where to send payment.

ROb
 
Hi Chief,
Please put my name on that list. I need to spice up my old lady for the summer. Danke as they say in German. Let me know where to send payment.

ROb

Well it will defo unleash some noise for the car. I'm not quite offering services for your old lady.... Haha
 
Hi All,

After building one for my car and testing it over the past 6 months i have decided to make a couple more and offer them out to Z3 owners on this forum with the view to making more if needed.

the sound is incredible and really brings the Z3 to life, i haven't noticed any heat soak, or any fuel consumption changes.

This has taken me ages to not only find a large enough filter that fits but also a packing solution that works in the tight space available.

The kit contains
  • Genuine K&N Filter capable of handling 300 BHP
  • Stainless Steel Intake pipe
  • Premium 4 Ply Silicone Joiner
  • 3 x Stainless Genuine Jubilee Clips
  • Stainless Filter Brace
  • Stainless washer and bolt
  • Rubber Vibration Insulator
Currently this only fits a pre-facelift M52 2.8 due to the location of the brace and the MAF size.

The price is £100 + £10 postage (in the UK)

1. @Andy-M
2. @Simon Blythe
3. @Craig Giblett
4. @Redsheep
5. @Wilko58
6.@robert_najem




 
Apologises, what do mean by a M52 equipped?

He's asking if it's an M52 or M52TU as it won't fit the latter - I just found out I had the latter after I'd bought the kit doh!
 
That's correct Andrew - my 2.8 was built Oct 98 and is a M52TU pre-facelift model (I wrongly presumed that it was the same as yours!).
 
Might it be worth updating the thread title or main post to mention single vanos? May avoid some of these queries :D
 
M52 is the single vanos TU is the Twin Vanos (not really sure what TU means) - I made the mistake of assuming I had the M52 based on the age of my car and it not being a facelift when in fact I think I had an early M52TU!
 
Back
Top