You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
How do you want me to pay for it @Lee
Hi Dave
Never come across S/S cable ties, where did you get them from ?
Thanks, yes I have found some now but not sure if ties will be the answer for me so will wait till it arrives and see.Geoff, plenty on eBay just search steel cable ties or I'm sure they can be picked up from the likes of screwfix or wickes.

Power garage doors Geoff, go for it best thing since sliced bread mate!Have not been able to put it on yet as passenger seat is to far back and need to get it out of the garage which today involves moving other cars. Will fit it tomorrow as I have a firm coming to give an estimate for two roller garage doors.