• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Wind Deflector (Perspex)

Lee, what colour ties will it come with ? would like clear for my s/s bar. Thanks
 
Shame about the colour but what will be will be when do you want my info ? as I am sure I will get used to it
 
Shame about the colour but what will be will be when do you want my info ? as I am sure I will get used to it

Give me a few days mate, I'm juggling rebuilding Low riders car and work. Hopefully during the week I'll get them posted. I'll send you a PM.

Lee
 
Great, thats OK dont use it much at the moment and when I do the roof is up.
What are you rebuilding ? engine or complete car ?
 
Lee
any of these left as I would like one, if not I'll have one on the next order please..
 
Lee, what colour ties will it come with ? would like clear for my s/s bar. Thanks

I have chrome hoops on mine and use stainless steel cable ties, they look invisible against the hoops and you can pick them up for a few quid. Just require a bit more force cutting if you want them off but its easy with a dremmel.
 
Once i get a few more requests I'll stick another order in.

Lee
 
got mine Lee thanks....nice bit of kit
 
no damage pal..but the hardtop is still on so its not fitted yet...however its a solid bit of kit
 
Hi Lee
You have not given me payment instructions ie method Paypal ? please advise as I am back home now.

regards

Geoff
 
I have chrome hoops on mine and use stainless steel cable ties, they look invisible against the hoops and you can pick them up for a few quid. Just require a bit more force cutting if you want them off but its easy with a dremmel.
Hi Dave
Never come across S/S cable ties, where did you get them from ?
 
Back
Top