• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Wind Deflector (Perspex)

I will send you the address to post it to on your email address given
Cheers
Chris

That's it paid , you should have it in your PayPal account lee
Chris
 
@Lee
Hello lee
Did you get the money on your PayPal ok , and did you get my email I sent you as my emails are playing up just now
Cheers
Chris (sully)
 
Yes mate its there :) I'm going to get some cardboard over the weekend and wrap these up. I need to see what postage is too. Shoudlnt be too much through Hermes.

I'll let you both know what it comes to early next week @Sully @swamper

Edited
 
Last edited:
@zedonist
@swamper
@Sully

Sorry for the delay guys I'm one of those that works long hours mon-friday. This evening me and Gary wrapped up your deflectors in cardboard. They will be posted via Hermes hopefully this weekend.

Will let you know the Price on PnP later.
 
Evening guys I have one deflector left from this batch. I know Stacey can wait for the next batch are either of you guys happy to wait for the next batch?

@BMBabe
@Jack Ratt
@Geoff Crispin

Lee
 
Drove home from #ZedShed tonight with the original perspex deflector for the first time. Seems to be a similar experience to the OEM mesh, except it's quite nice to be able to see what's going on behind. Will definitely be staying on the car.

Only downside is that it's really obvious I haven't refitted the rear carpet in the hood well :bag:
 
Yes that's OK with me, but would be nice to have one for when the better weather comes.

Geoff
 
I've got my hard top on for the next month or so but I'm ok to buy now if everyone else is. PM me with payment details and I'll sort it tomorrow
 
I haven't pencilled anything in yet because of the fee's that need to be paid up front. Once I get a few requests (say 5) I will then order another batch.

Lee
 
Let me see when I get home, I think this one I have is yours. :)

I cant remember if I have one or two left.

Lee
 
Looks good at least you can see through the new one would have thought that the mesh one blocked your view.
 
I never had any complaints about the mesh one, it was very effective and did not block the view much but the perspex one looks much better. It is nearly invisible.
 
@Jack Ratt
@Geoff Crispin

Checked again when i got in, Now that stacey wants a custom deflector the last two are for you two. Let me post these that i have as i need more packaging.

Lee
 
@Jack Ratt
@Geoff Crispin

Checked again when i got in, Now that stacey wants a custom deflector the last two are for you two. Let me post these that i have as i need more packaging.

Lee

Ok, just let me know when you're ready
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Back
Top