What have you bought for your Zed this week?

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Would be the last thing I would buy because it will likely end up in the glove box as you’ll have a USB adapter In the socket running a camera or Satnav etc. ;)

Tony.

bombur

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9, Z4 E89 2.3
Would be the last thing I would buy because it will likely end up in the glove box as you’ll have a USB adapter In the socket running a camera or Satnav etc. ;)

Tony.
Sat Navs and Cameras aren't for me either. Neither is a cigarette lighter! Though do have a usb power supply on my stereo..

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Well, I gave in and ordered this.

DD47B7BE-A442-4827-890A-28774EA7A493.jpeg

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto

jonobradley

Model of Z
Z3 2001, 3.0 Manual
OK (being cheeky) last week x4 new tyres (had a crack all around the middle of the wall on one tyre and turns out all tyres were 10 years old)!!!

This week 2 new front control arms and bushes - getting fitted on Friday (front right bush is worn but thought it would be best to get both done).

Last edited:

Scooblitz

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Nowt this month. Trying hard not to spend any more on it till I get some pennies back out in the spring/summer. Spent £150 quid on x1alloy wheel. A hens tooth of a wheel that it will end up being a coffee table.

Sticking the car in a lock up for the winter is £400 quid so... Its always taxing me. Always. 😂

Storage place in Glasgow does wedding cars and restorations. They rent out Buddy Hollies Old Buick and even Grace Kelly's Rolls. 😎 And there my rusty 97 2.8i with ropey bodywork to complete the collection.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Last thing I bought was a tonneau cover, thank @t-tony, after spells in hospital (it's been a sh*t year) just got it fitted. Looking forward to next summer.View attachment 207317
Truly hope you get out and have the weather to enjoy the tonneau Ken. I hope you keep well now.

Tony.

Mr H

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Roadster 3.0i

Tony.
Agreed. Also, the couple of times I've tried mine (lighter that is), it gets hot quickly and then pops out with such a force that it ends up on the floor or in my lap - not trying it again as the red hot thingy may end up down the side of a seat and cause a fire!!! :eek:

bombur

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9, Z4 E89 2.3
Agreed. Also, the couple of times I've tried mine (lighter that is), it gets hot quickly and then pops out with such a force that it ends up on the floor or in my lap - not trying it again as the red hot thingy may end up down the side of a seat and cause a fire!!! :eek:
That could be nasty! Ive never tried the lighter thats why I've bought the plug to delete it

Ianmc

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 (M44)
Replacement door actuator supplied and fitted, new handbrake cables and guides supplied and fitted, new oil filter housing seals supplied and fitted, new accelerator cable supplied and fitted. Just picked up car £882.00.
Just noticed have spent £4700.00 on car this year to include Bilstein suspension kit, suspension bushes, drop links, spoiler paint refresh, Insp One, tax and insurance, tyres and other bits and pieces - nothing "shiny" though.
Assuming no depreciation, not a bad total really for 10K miles usage and car fully sorted.

MisterP007

German-Italian-British Mix - What could go wrong?
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Neither of mine has written to Santa as yet, they better get a move on or theywill miss the last post. Oh no, sorry, cars can't write, can they! They will have to phone him/her/non-gender specific WOKE Santa instead!

bombur

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9, Z4 E89 2.3
Replacement door actuator supplied and fitted, new handbrake cables and guides supplied and fitted, new oil filter housing seals supplied and fitted, new accelerator cable supplied and fitted. Just picked up car £882.00.
Just noticed have spent £4700.00 on car this year to include Bilstein suspension kit, suspension bushes, drop links, spoiler paint refresh, Insp One, tax and insurance, tyres and other bits and pieces - nothing "shiny" though.
Assuming no depreciation, not a bad total really for 10K miles usage and car fully sorted.
Your Zed has been pampered well this year!