• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale TEN LUCKY Z3 OWNERS AT XMAS TIME

Hi Barry, received the instructions and they loaded but I can't open them. All I get is that it's a zip file and the size! Did you send it differently to the other set?? JIM
 
Hi Jim
I'll resend it unzipped... I thought you could just click on the zipfile to open it...Anyone elsr have the problem, please let me know.
Barry
 
Finally got around to fitting the new B&D jaws.... restoration complete barring the turn handle centers which are a tad rusty... some Autosol should clean them up easily though...:)

HPIM1844.webp
 
Pleasure Jim... :thumbsup:
I'm using the slab of MDF for all the bits I need to do right now, but hey, it's a tool ultimately, and I now know where to get free Birch plywood if I ever decide to sell the thing.
 
Pleasure Jim... :thumbsup:
I'm using the slab of MDF for all the bits I need to do right now, but hey, it's a tool ultimately, and I now know where to get free Birch plywood if I ever decide to sell the thing.
Hi Barry, I have the same issue with the zipped file mate,
Cheers
 
Quite amazing the difference between machines and hands....

It takes 8.5 minutes for the cnc machine to cut the radius on the top trim....
it takes 40 minutes from this.....

HPIM1847.webp



to this.... including marking, drilling and tapping ten threads...

HPIM1846.webp
 
Well as usual with promises and SA businesses... We're now looking at Thurs /Friday to collect from the plating guy....Really frustrating when this happens.
 
And to boot, my web connection went down on Friday night, and our Telkom promised restoration by Wednesday.. The line came back on today, but it's not my number... Some chap about 5km away called...he had dialled his own number from his mobile as a test....and my telephone rang... I tried the same move and got through to a youngster about 3kms away...and he had the same story with his line.... You have to laugh at the way Africa operates.... I wonder where the term "banana republic" originated...and specifically why "bananas"...=))
 
And I thought my service was the Sh***s on good days. Just took nearly two days to get PayPal to send money to @Low Rider Steve. Thanks buddy I appreciate it! JIM
 
So, this morning I get a call from a freelance telecoms technician who doesn't sit in a tree eating bananas.... it took him 15 minutes to sort my connection out and get me back on line with my correct number...but he did add a rider...he says the "cable guys" are still working on the cable, and they may well mess things up again.... he did however kindly leave me his mobile number and added that if they messed up to give him a call and he would sort it again...:thumbsup:
"Happiness is being connected to the world"...
 
Nice to have you back! My youngest does internet connections for the area and is very good at problem solving. Lost my sat tv yesterday and he fixed it in 15 sec. with a snow brush and ladder!lol. Not hi tech but worked! JIM
 
Well, well well.... it just doesn't stop...:rage:....
Hi Barry


The parts are in process but it looks that it will only be completed by Wednesday 30/11. There are several layers applied and the curing time for each takes a while.


I will give you an update if it comes through sooner.


Best regards

Jeff

______________

Dr. Jeff Ferreira

Managing Director

Tel: +27-11 908 5396|Fax: +27-11 908 5305

E-mail: [email protected]. Web: www.td.co.za
 
Back
Top