• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Stone guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp
Detailing finished and my Hoogies fitted.
Look great and they stay on.

Cheers Davy.
image.webp
 
I thought you were saying your not too happy with mine haha
haha was gona say send them back ill do them again :bag:
Will add you to the end of the list mate, carbon? ill get you a postage estimate also when I go to the post office next
 
I thought you were saying your not too happy with mine haha
haha was gona say send them back ill do them again :bag:
Will add you to the end of the list mate, carbon? ill get you a postage estimate also when I go to the post office next

Bahaha.. no not at all.. look forward to it carbon would be great.. cheers
 
I've been 'Hoogied'.

Very nice, proper black colour (I went for Matt black). Pics this weekend when I can clean the car.
Thanks @Davyhoogy
 
@Davyhoogy hope my silver Hoogies are still on the order list? :whistle:
 
Yes mate the silver is a good match too. Will do a couple tonight and tomorrow then away for a wedding this weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top