• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Stone guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is after a set I have about 5 blank templates left before I consider getting more sheet or giving up.
So.
I have;
Normal Carbon fibre,
High gloss Carbon fibre,
Arctic silver,
Gloss black,
Chrome and
Metallic Blue
 
Hi Davyhoogy,
Do you still make the stone guards?
Is atlanta blue possible?

Grtz Roger
 
Hi Davyhoogy,
Do you still make the stone guards?
Is atlanta blue possible?

Grtz Roger

I was actually considering starting to make them again. I dont have any materials left so i will probably order some over the weekend.
Will let you know on here when im up and running again.
Not sure on atlanta blue as its probably quite hard to match
 
Ok, thnx.
If atlanta blue is not possible black carbon look would be my second choice
Keep me informed please
 
Yes please Imola Red @Mnbrennan was after some or clear please :thumbsup:
My Dakar is far to gone to be protected but I guess it would hide some marks :happy:
Stacey i got a set of black carbon ones off of dave at zedfest look great against the yellow
20170126_193055.webp
and your dakar is definitely not to far gone :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Ohh good stuff, looks like there's a few people after chrome ones! Count me in! I have pm'd you :)

Pete
 
My experience is that these cause more damage to the paint than they prevent. Also not keen on the look to be honest.:(
 
My experience is that these cause more damage to the paint than they prevent. Also not keen on the look to be honest.:(
Oh really? Is it from crud getting under the guards? Or from the guards themselves?
 
Put me down for a set please in either shadow chrome (but not shiney chrome) or carbon effect if shadow chrome is not possible. Thanks in advance.
 
In my previous Z3 I hit a roo going 80 and his head dented the car and tore off the magnetic guard! Took the other one off and then just plasti-dipped new ones on. Wasn't ideal but looked good and never needed removing for a wash. I also dipped the entire sill for special effect. :)
 
Oh really? Is it from crud getting under the guards? Or from the guards themselves?

Partly that, and build up of crud near edge, and need to remove each time the car is washed, underside needs to be spotless or will scratch on replacement. Had them on my MC for a year or so, more trouble than they are worth IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top