• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Stone guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do some nice red carbon fibre :thumbsup:
Screenshot_20160719-104950.webp
 
They do some nice red carbon fibre :thumbsup:
View attachment 37355
I've seen these they're lovely. I'm going to order a few of them and make up sets of each so I can choose mood dependant haha, will be good for others to see too and I can send people either more sets of the vinyl cut to shape. Also gona order some of this to try..
Screenshot_20160719-183552.webp
 
You can get more or less anything you want its just down to the film quality really once you find a good supplier with a good selection your laughing :thumbsup:
 
Yeah exactly, the first lot of colours were far too thin! Binned the lot :banghead:
If I get time tonight I'll be cutting more in my hotel in Aberdeen ha, en route now:dead:
 
Yeah exactly, the first lot of colours were far too thin! Binned the lot :banghead:
If I get time tonight I'll be cutting more in my hotel in Aberdeen ha, en route now:dead:

Could've collected mine from you ?
 
After a gruelling 13hour shift and 450miles I got home at 9pm.
Managed to crank out a red set and a black gloss set with the new vinyl that came.
It's a huge improvement over the last stuff.
They have clear coat over the top I've picked it off a bit so you'll be able to see if it's on or not.
So these will be more shiny when peeled off

@BMBabe
20160720_223732.webp


20160720_220125.webp
 
1x Red
2x Gloss black
3x Carbon fibre
Finished and posted. Waiting on more Carbon to finish the rest.
I'll have chrome 2x sets done tonight I hope.
 
I purchased a set of David's magnetic stone guards through eBay and they arrived today. I ordered gloss black to fit in with my black car and fitted them after a quick wash and wax. They look great and you have to look hard to see them.. and l really like the additional small sections that go on the sills (but l'm not 100% convinced that the sill bits will still be there after a blat down the motorway).. nevertheless a great product at a very good price.. well done dave...

 
Last edited:
I purchased a set of David's magnetic stone guards through eBay and they arrived today. I ordered gloss black to fit in with my black car and fitted them after a quick wash and wax. They look great and you have to look hard to see them.. and l really like the additional small sections that go on the sills (but l'm not 100% convinced that the sill bits will still be there after a blat down the motorway).. nevertheless a great product at a very good price.. well done dave...

They should stay put ive never lost mine at any speed they just stay put .they look great as you say you have to look to see they are fitted ....nice...:thumbsup:
 
Cheers @Alan W ! I agree there isn't much confidence in them staying on when you first put them on but I have had my lower sections on for a few month now and they are still there.
@roadvoyager1 came to pick his up yesterday too, I'll say the same to you all if the lower parts drop off ill send more out but I'll try for some slightly stronger grade stuff. It's the same as what's on my car though so hopefully they stay put.
They look great if I do say so myself :)
 
How are they getting on guys?
As usual I'm being abused by work so no progress again early this week. Although I do have everything I need now to finish
 
David don't know if you have seen my post? but very happy with the guards thank you.:) will they stay on lets hope so:nailbiting:
Looking good Bazza:thumbsup:
 
Got mine on over the weekend... They look fantastic., will look even better when the top is off... Big thanks to David for all his hard work.:scorecard:
 
@Davyhoogy Can I have a set of the darker red please and payment details

Thanks
Niall
 
Davy,

Can you advise payment & postage details for my chrome set please.

Dave
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top