M Power
Model of Z
M
got me chuckling some of the plates......well done Snoops there brill

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Quick update....

Saw the guy today with some thumbnails of what we want just to make sure he could do them as I've mocked them up. I just need to do a couple of tweaks with the solid background ones so that the "solid" part doesn't go right to the very edge... all will be clear when I've done them again.

No problem with all the colours, they will be as I provide them so I'd better get it right !! :D

With the numbers he's doing he can't really come down in price as there is a lot of cutting out for him, had we just been having vinyl and cutting our own then yes so the price is £12 per set.

One point he made though is they will come with square corners as in the sample below but this stuff will cut with a craft knife so if anyone wants to shape them then it's quite easily done... if you look carefully the top right hand corner has been cut across as he demonstrated how easily they cut.

He gave me a sample of a sign done in the 3mm Foamex so once again to make sure everyone knows what they're getting I've taken some pics to show what it's like and as you can see in the 3rd picture there is some flex in the product, but I was really bending it there.

He's taking a couple of days off so I have arranged to see him next Wednesday with a disc with the plates on so if anyone wants to change/add anything then now is the time to do it...

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Very very last chance for anyone else to order - I need to finalise the file tomorrow night and drop it off Wednesday lunch... :D

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Hi to everyone that has ordered plates.

I have put the order in now so could you all send me a pm with your e mail address in please so I can sort things out around payment.

I'll give you options so you can choose something that agrees with you.

Thanks

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Hi everyone

I have just sent everyone an e mail to the addresses you supplied - thanks for responding so quickly :D

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
nothing in mine snoops?

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
There is an attachment to the e mail, just make sure your e mail hasn't blocked it as spam :-\

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
yup...it did ...thanks :D

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Payment & PM sent

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Macca, Aceman, Swamper - received thanks - I owe 2 of you 61p :D

Anyone else using PayPal - just pay me £12 as a gift under the personal tab and PayPal will charge you 61p for the payment.

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Correction - I don't owe you money, PayPal has charged me.. $-)

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
That's what I thought as I was going to do it as a gift at first then thought what the hell. when you do a gift payment neither side gets charged and it is just a straight money transfer but with the disadvantage that monies cannot be claimed back if there is a problem hence the payment is irreversible.

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Oops Snoops

I forgot to say I sent my contribution yesterday

Many thanks for all your work!

Duncan
^:)^

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Thanks for the payments so far guys - my PayPal account has never looked so healthy :D

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Hi Snoops

Payment should be in your account in the morning. Thanks for all your hard work, see you at Silverstone. :D

Mike & Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.