Archived Show plates for ZedFest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Monkey said:
Awsome, could you get the Monkey holding a steering wheel?

and i think the wording needs a gramma Nazi checking the capitalisation.

other than that i love it. thanks Snoops
A monkey holding a steering wheel - well I'll have a look - if anyone else can find one in the meantime put a link on.

As far as the capitalisation is concerned........ pick a number from 1-6 or.... let me know if you want something different (I did mean to give the Engineer a capital too :p - I know it's not true Capitalisation). There are 3 choices below with or without the and.

Monkey

Oh, i thought you drew the monkey. i'll go for the non monkey version, with text number 6, but can i have a space after the last commer and the M please.

sorry for being picky.

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
If you want a 'grammar nazi' I would disallow #2 and #5
Use either capitals and lower case or all (equal size) capitals.
HTH

Z3nt from m'iPhone on Tapatalk

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
:-h
Hi snoops. great what your doing! Wondering if it's possible to have the Z the W in red and the S shaped as it is shown on the .org logo please?? Me Happy then!! :-bd

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Monkey - have a look at the file now, I've created a monkey with a wheel - see what you think.

Zedwheels - changes made..

Let me know guys :D

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z

Don't want anyone who wants some to miss out - got this week to make your decision, I plan to go see the guy week on Wednesday to be sure they're done in plenty of time as he has 3/4 weeks waiting list for work.. :D

p.s. just in case anyone is unsure - that's Mr Bump :p

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
The guy that's doing them said he'll do me the best possible price so depending on the numbers it may be less. Once I go see him with the orders I'll confirm the price and post on here.

Then we can use paypal, cheque or you can pay in my bank account. I just need to be able to track who's paid if it's into my account.

Is there a way to transfer money on paypal without either party paying a charge?? Does anyone know??

B

badman gee

Snoops said:
The guy that's doing them said he'll do me the best possible price so depending on the numbers it may be less. Once I go see him with the orders I'll confirm the price and post on here.

Then we can use paypal, cheque or you can pay in my bank account. I just need to be able to track who's paid if it's into my account.

Is there a way to transfer money on paypal without either party paying a charge?? Does anyone know??
if its paid into the account you should be able to add a payment detail with it. i.e name etc.

Paypal not sure about, can it be made a gift?

:)

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
That's probably the best then, I hate all those extra charges that they do on millions of transactions..

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Snoops said:
La_vida_diver said:
Snoops

Just a thought the plan for Nero with the saltire as the background to the white logo might look good also can we make the front and rear plates the same colour blue? The black is sorted so two of black for the track and one black background white Zroadster.org logo

Regards and thanks for all the work! :coolsteer)
Duncan - I have changed the colour of the blue used on the "Blue for the road" to match the blue one with the logo on but I then get confused with the bit I've highlighted above.... in place of what?? or as well as ?? Then can you confirm you want 3 plates for the black - 2 with wording and 1 plain black background with white logo?

Edit... The white logo on the saltire doesn't work at all it hits the "whitest" part so it's lost.
Yes I see what you mean about the Saltire. I was saying three plates for the black two being what I will use for the car generally but also the black Zroadster.org logo for when we are all together at Silverstone but thinking about it I am not so sure now maybe just the same front and back. My female hormones must have the better of me as I can't make up my mind. =)) I was also thinking about using the Saltire as the rear for the Blue car, for my mother! she was from Milngavie.

Seriously I think that the Black for the Track and Blue for the Road for the front of the cars would be great and the Black Zroadster logo with La_Vida_Diver for the rear of the black car and the Blue background with Black Zroadster Logo for the back of the Blue car will be great for me! so I was thinking of 6 or 7 plates but I shall stick to 4 I think.

I will PM as well ref the other subject.

wildeboy

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
none anymore
Hi Snoops,

I am not sure if I am a little bit late for this, but if you can still do me some plate I would love to have a set.

For the front, Wildeboy, in the same colour as Bessieblue with the zroadster logo like Macca and names John and Jack. For the rear a zroadster logo on a cf background.

Don't worry if you don't get chance to do it, I know I have left it a bit late!

Thanks

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
wildeboy said:
Hi Snoops,

I am not sure if I am a little bit late for this, but if you can still do me some plate I would love to have a set.

For the front, Wildeboy, in the same colour as Bessieblue with the zroadster logo like Macca and names John and Jack. For the rear a zroadster logo on a cf background.

Don't worry if you don't get chance to do it, I know I have left it a bit late!

Thanks
Have a look at the download - this okay??

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
Have Mine been forgotton - maybe all that trawling through my previous posts last night =))

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Hi everyone

I've uploaded the near final version of the file, I'm just awaiting Gills decision (but to be fair I sent her about 16 options tonight) :D The file has all the plates in order of the list so they are in "2's" so you will either have 2 the same following eachother or a front and back. You've still time to tweak if you want to, I'll let you know when it's set in stone :D

I'm going to get in touch with the guy tomorrow (well today now !!) now I have numbers so I'll post an update later.

I'm going to try and get some samples of the product to post some piccies so everyone knows what they are getting and what the plates will look like - I don't want anyone disappointed in any way.

Update to follow ........ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.