Not open for further replies.

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Jonttt said:
I'm not up to full speed on the latest threads so could be wrong but I thought the BMW passes are for infield all 3 days BUT you have to be infield early before the racing starts or else you will have to use the normal public parking. Most people I assume travelling on the Friday (incl me) will probably not get there early enough on the Friday to get infield.

Not sure why I'm reading this thread either as I have my own show plates :D but I just wanted to check what snoops was up to :ymhug:
I agree with what Jontt is saying about arriving at the infield. It was an important point that we clarified recently.

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Because this is the main event of the year,(in my opinion) i intend to make every effort to get into
the venue early on the Friday to see the racing. I will probably book in to stay overnight on the Thursday
somewhere, maybe Horwood house, but i shall be weather watching just before to see whats focast
for us. If its anything like this June have been :rain( i may bring a canoe instead with an :ub) .
I think it's a good idea to send the plates to Horwood house. :-?

bessieblue

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Snoops said:
The point I am trying to get as is do people want their show plates because they are "off road" on the Friday too?? You can obviously only use these plates off road and if you're on a public car park there's a risk they could go walkabout depending on how you affix them.

I'm happy, if I get the plates in time, to send them to the hotel for those that want to use them on the Friday too but obviously if that's not the case then I'll bring them all on the Friday night..... I just got the impression that most people were travelling down on the Friday so bringing them Friday night would be okay....

Let me know guys, individually I need to know what you want me to do - thanks.... I'll put a voting thread on if that would work best??
friday evening is fine for us snoops , thanks Pete [ bessieblue]

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Hi All

I still haven't got the plates so I will ring him up tomorrow and see if he can give me a date but he is busy and that's why I got the order in when I did. I need to be certain that there is ample time to get the plates safely to the hotel - I don't want anyone's plates getting stuck in the post and not having them for the Saturday - I didn't factor in posting and packing in the timeframe.

wildeboy

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
none anymore
Hi Snoops,

I am not at the hotel on Friday night either. I'm not sure how easy it is going to be to find each other in among the 200+ other zeds on Saturday!

:coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer)
:coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :-?? :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer)
:coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer)

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
wildeboy said:
Hi Snoops,

I am not at the hotel on Friday night either. I'm not sure how easy it is going to be to find each other in among the 200+ other zeds on Saturday!

:coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :-?? :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer) :coolsteer)
Just look out for any one of these :D :D :D :D :D

Couldn't get hold of the guy today, but left a message - I'm sure I'll speak to him tomorrow at some point and see where he's up to.

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Sorry.... forgot to say.... got all the money folks... thanks for sorting things so quickly :ymhug:

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Hey snoops no need to go posting the plate to Horwood look it will
be fine to see you there on the Friday evening. If i'm not back from
the Mike & the Mechanics show i will have them in the morning, no probs! :-bd

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Here we have Old Zeddy modelling his new Show plates :-bd

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
Very pleased with the plates Snoops, many thanks, couldnt wait to see what they looked like :ymhug:

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
SeaSurfer said:
Very pleased with the plates Snoops, many thanks, couldnt wait to see what they looked like :ymhug:
How have you fastened them on ??

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
Selotape :ymblushing: couldnt wait till i found something else :D and i didnt even wash him either, naughty me!

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
MAURICE THE MARTIAN said:
I like them, :-bd wish i ordered some now :(
:ymalien:
Wot you like ...... do you want me to ask him if he can do any more?? He said he had hardly any work next week (instructions from his wife) before he goes on holiday but I can text him and ask??

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Snoops said:
SeaSurfer said:
How have you fastened them on ??
We are going to fasten Mora's new plates on with 'White Tack' (Basically white blue tack) that should be strong enough, even though the front plate is curved slightly. :-bd

Status
Not open for further replies.