• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Seat belt guide fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like a set...is there a pic of one with Z3 (as opposed to just Z) on it?
 
doesn't have to be blue, any colour is fine, here they are awaiting lacquer.
DSCF2162.webp
 
Fab mate, can you forward your paypal via PM please, are they double the price because they are ///M
oh well now thats the question, most m// stuff is about 5 times more just because. =))
nah same price.
 
Love the Z3 on Black...can you PM me your Paypal and I'll have a set, please?
 
ok, I will presume that if I don't actually sell the bmw ones then there isn't a problem:whistle:
DSCF2151.webp
 
no, it looks a bit big, the BMW would have to sit above the individual part and as you can see in the pic this font goes right across, you have to be very close to make it out.
 
Agreed. Thanks for having tried, mate! :thumbsup:

I will keep looking for someone who wants to make an aluminum cast version of the seat guides...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top