• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Seat belt guide fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I have seen the 2ts=)) the left hand one is much bolder and would stand out better:thumbsup:
 
for everyone who is waiting delivery, I will be making another post run tomorrow, I have had to wait for another delivery of bubble envelopes, I had over 30 of them but they ran out faster than I anticipated, I even started cutting them in half and making two but I still ran out=))
 
Damn, Just ordered these on eBay - didn't know they were on here lol!
 
@Wilko58 , just request cancel transaction and then buy through here, half the price as no fees.

I have had a right game with this just lately, sorry to those who are patiently waiting, it started with the bubble envelopes which I sorted quite quickly but then disaster, it seems I have almost exhausted the entire UK stock of the transfer film, what made this worse is two of the sellers I had brought it from were out of stock but didn't let me know, insisting that they had posted it, took me a full week to get to the bottom of it while patiently waiting for delivery's that infect had never left. Yep I have consumed all the stocks except one place still has some and is on its way to me for Monday, think I will need to stock pile it.
 
Hi , can I have a pair of blue ones plz ,,,
 
DSCF2176.webp
 
Seat belt clips are great Jason solves my problem. you prob get a few more orders soon off my brother and a couple of my local mates...





thanks Al....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top