• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Seat belt guide fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can I have a pair of "Z3" on a black background please.
 
20170320_220627.webp
New seatbelt guides too! I think the clips look great! Thanks again.
 
hi, welcome. black it is, im abit behind with these, will be getting them done monday as i now have a gap in my work schedule, phew.
 
I bought a pair through eBay back in January and they work great but I found that the carbon foil on mine peeled off and was damaged within a couple of days, I now have mine covered in plain black tape.
 
I bought a pair through eBay back in January and they work great but I found that the carbon foil on mine peeled off and was damaged within a couple of days, I now have mine covered in plain black tape.
really:eek: haven't heard that before, no wait it did happen once in the post. do you want a replacement?
 
a quick update, for anyone still awaiting their guides, i will hopefully be back on course mid week, i have had quite a backlog from ebay now spring has landed. then there is the decorating getting in the way.
 
If your still making them, I could do with another pair, Since the heat in the summer mine have lost their grip. If you can find time, I would like a replacement for the Blue and silver Z3 clips, PM me the details for payment.

Many thanks.

@littlefeller
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top