• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Seat belt guide fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mate, do you have a black mat version with the Z (or Z3) logo and no chrome edges...?

@littlefeller
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jason
Where are you ? you have a lot of people waiting and no communication. Geoff

@littlefeller
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Right chaps and chapesses I'm back on it now for a while so , please leave preference in this thread and I will message individuals with postage address requests, please don't post personal details on an open forum.
 
Not sure how to go about matt black, but I will have a play around and see if possible
 
Hi Jason
Glad all is well with you and just been busy mine were just black with the silver Z Thanks Geoff
 
Geoff is first in the queue as he has been waiting an age..

Actually I have a PM from you back in April promising to send me a replacement set for the ones that the 'carbon' effect foil peeled off the first time they were used. So before taking money from new customers maybe fix this.
 
Actually I have a PM from you back in April promising to send me a replacement set for the ones that the 'carbon' effect foil peeled off the first time they were used. So before taking money from new customers maybe fix this.
OK geophys, if I didn't send these I'm sorry I wasn't aware I had outstanding issues, if I have I was unaware I hadn't fixed this. I have since stopped using thus type of finish and have instead swapped it for a carbon fibre vinyl, would you prefer this?
 
OK geophys, if I didn't send these I'm sorry I wasn't aware I had outstanding issues, if I have I was unaware I hadn't fixed this. I have since stopped using thus type of finish and have instead swapped it for a carbon fibre vinyl, would you prefer this?

I PM'd you again on 13th September when it was also mentioned in this thread and you were tagged by the mods so you should have been aware.

Anyway, yes the new type will be fine thanks.
 
How much for some blank ones, as I have some red leather I want to cover them in?

@littlefeller
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top