• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Seat belt guide fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
will have a play around at the week end, i will be trying the BMW logo too
DSCF530011.webp
 
postie bought mine while I was stripping off the front screen black tape look the bee,s knee ty dave
 
Can you fit Z3 on @littlefeller? If so I would like some blue ones.
 
all current orders have now been posted, including Craig Giblets, sorry Craig, some how got missed, took me a while to figure out why i had one set left over.
 
yeh sure, already have the address, will stick a blank set it so you can dip them and see what they come out like:thumbsup:
 
yeh sure, already have the address, will stick a blank set it so you can dip them and see what they come out like:thumbsup:

To be honest mate, I don't think dipping them could better what you are doing with them.
 
.
 
yep, will do, Sat morning job.
Thanks Jason, pm me with your PayPal details, or if you are at t-tony's on Sunday I will pay you then. Great job by the way, they look the DB's.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top