t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I forgot this is your game Sean :rolleyes:
I'm sure they'll look stunning when you've worked your magic on them :)

Steve
If his car is anything to go by Steve I'm sure you're right. Look forward to seeing this car.:thumbsup:

Tony.

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
If his car is anything to go by Steve I'm sure you're right. Look forward to seeing this car.:thumbsup:

Tony.
Absolutely mate what a top job,I also look forward to seeing Sean's zed :cool:

Steve

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Well, that's question which opens a real can of worms every time it raises it's ugly head Steve. You will get as many opinions about that as you do for Diff. oil or Gear box oil. If you looked well at this evening's pictures you can see what my answer will be mate.;)

Tony.
What size spacers did you fit on your Z3,and where do you get them from?
I guess you have them on the Z4 then Tony :)

Steve

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
What size tyres will I need for rears guys, also what about spacers, I was thinking 10mm front and 25-30mm rears

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
If you use . www.willtheyfit.com

Insert the standard sizes offset and then the 108's info and you will see the difference in offset from that you should be able to work out what spacers you want for the correct/desired fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
If you use . www.willtheyfit.com

Insert the standard sizes offset and then the 108's info and you will see the difference in offset from that you should be able to work out what spacers you want for the correct/desired fit.
Thanks for that, just need to find out what the off set is

Last edited by a moderator:

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
Best thing I found with spacers is to get the wheels on the car and then measure to your tastes. If you have studs you can use washers to space the wheels out and see what thickness you like - the height at which you car sits will also affect the look and so how thick a spacer you go for.
Obviously driving with washers as spacer is not advised!

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Front offset for 108's is 47 the rear 50 standard offset for z3 is 41. The 108's are 8j front and 8.5j rear not sure on you stock set up but i imagine 7.5-8j hope it helps.

Conrad

Zorg Addict
American Zeds
Model of Z
3.0 i
I'm loving the Z and hate putting it away, had the roof down today as the sun was out and it started snowing, it was blowing across from some cloud, my daughter thought it was amazing, I can't change the temp on the lights, must be the way its captured, here it is when put away in the garage, couldn't resist a shot.View attachment 27086
Sean,
LOVE this photo. That would make an awesome wall poster. Read through the majority of the thread to catch up. What an awesome job you've done with this build. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what you're going to do next and I'm inspired to get back to work on mines.

Conrad

Zorg Addict
American Zeds
Model of Z
3.0 i
Love that pic in the dark, need to get halos one day!
Snow with the hood down is fun, as long as you wrapped up winter is great with a roadster!
Dino,
I'm liking your icon photo. You have to send me a full size so I can see all of it. You're where I want to go. I'm working on a lowering kit so I can sit Black Betty down about 1.5 inches...give her that aggressive look.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
There's a set of 108's 18" staggered on ebay now due to finish in 3 hours. There upto £160 but need tyres and a referb. Good buy for someone tho surely.

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
What size spacers did you fit on your Z3,and where do you get them from?
I guess you have them on the Z4 then Tony :)

Steve
When I put mine on last year @GazHyde made it into an article of sorts. I've had a look for it but can't find it, could you add the link on here Gaz??

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Sorry Dave, don't recall it... I know we have had various threads about wheel offsets and spacers though.
You put it so it had a pic of wheel spacers on the home page, shame I'm so bloody useless at these things! Thanks anyway mate.

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
No that's not the one, It's one i started Gaz but that'll answer Steves question mate so thanks very much. :thumbsup: