Sean d progress thread

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Don't listen to him Sean, the blue with gold wheels will look amazing!!!

Mike

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Don't listen to him Sean, the blue with gold wheels will look amazing!!!

Mike
Thanks Mike, my mind is made up regarding the colour but I might go for the style 108s as they are split rim, so I can still have the silver rim with the gold spokes,

matt_zeus

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
i'm a big fan of blue and gold :) to be honest i was inspired by the impreza look, works very well on the Z3

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Angel eyes fitted today, first one seem to take forever but second one took about an hour, was at work for 4 hours,
The lights have a plug in the back where a side light could go, the reflective lens in the front has a corresponding hole so I decided to use this as my point of entry for the wires, this was easy for the right hand halo but the left was a little more tricky as I had to drill through to get to the hole, My main aim was to get the halo's behind the lens so they can't be seen until they are turned on.
x4.jpg
x3.jpg
x6.jpg
DSC03605.JPG
DSC03608.JPG

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Nice job mate, I like those.

Tony.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Cheers guys, the kit fits really well, each halo has only one small blob of 2 component glue at the very bottom

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Angel eyes fitted today, first one seem to take forever but second one took about an hour, was at work for 4 hours,
The lights have a plug in the back where a side light could go, the reflective lens in the front has a corresponding hole so I decided to use this as my point of entry for the wires, this was easy for the right hand halo but the left was a little more tricky as I had to drill through to get to the hole, My main aim was to get the halo's behind the lens so they can't be seen until they are turned on.
View attachment 27007 View attachment 27008 View attachment 27009 View attachment 27011 View attachment 27012
Menacing look.

Eddie Zedder

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0
Nice one @Sean d. On my to do list before Eddie comes out of hibernation.

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
Can you adjust the colour temp on those halos? They look warmer in the sunset pic.
Glad you enjoying the Z!

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Can you adjust the colour temp on those halos? They look warmer in the sunset pic.
Glad you enjoying the Z!
I'm loving the Z and hate putting it away, had the roof down today as the sun was out and it started snowing, it was blowing across from some cloud, my daughter thought it was amazing, I can't change the temp on the lights, must be the way its captured, here it is when put away in the garage, couldn't resist a shot.
DSC03629.JPG

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
Love that pic in the dark, need to get halos one day!
Snow with the hood down is fun, as long as you wrapped up winter is great with a roadster!

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Love that pic in the dark, need to get halos one day!
Snow with the hood down is fun, as long as you wrapped up winter is great with a roadster!
Did you see the link I put on for them, only about £30 but they fit very well.