Z4 2.5

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
When I fitted mine in my Z3 Paul, I started the self tappers at the bottom, then removed and shortened them and refitted with a dab of superglue on them.

Tony.

ps. I'll check them when it comes in for test next month.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Mine are studs and bolts, thought about the dab of superglue, not driven any distance will be doing this weekend so if happy with pedals blob of superglue it is. will do

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Hi @Sean d i have the same project coming up as does @DavidM with the PEDALS and extension. Do you sell the additional piece needed for the extension as I don't have the facilities available out here in the boonies to get one made up!! Love the look but have my ACS PEDALS in black as I go about dechroming the car. Hopefully can get those together this week David, sorry for the delay!! JIM

DavidM

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
No problem, Jim - the ACS pedals look great on Sean's car!

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Hi @Sean d i have the same project coming up as does @DavidM with the PEDALS and extension. Do you sell the additional piece needed for the extension as I don't have the facilities available out here in the boonies to get one made up!! Love the look but have my ACS PEDALS in black as I go about dechroming the car. Hopefully can get those together this week David, sorry for the delay!! JIM
Sorry Jim but this was just a one off,

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Very nice. If my Titan Silver looks anything like that after it's had me aim a rattle can at it I shall be delighted. Front panel left with the paint supplier today to match. Picking up Wed as they like to have enough time to have several attempts to refine the match.

Where's your paint code sticker though @Sean d ;)

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Very nice. If my Titan Silver looks anything like that after it's had me aim a rattle can at it I shall be delighted. Front panel left with the paint supplier today to match. Picking up Wed as they like to have enough time to have several attempts to refine the match.

Where's your paint code sticker though @Sean d ;)
I removed it because it said Titan silver which really doesn't apply anymore ;), wonder if BMW could do one that said "Protonic Blue" :D I need to get one off an I8

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
I removed it because it said Titan silver which really doesn't apply anymore ;), wonder if BMW could do one that said "Protonic Blue" :D I need to get one off an I8
That won't be a problem :) If you message me I'll give you the details of the guy who reproduces original dealer plates and does all these stickers repro. I'm sure he could mock you up one. He charges about £5-£10 I think.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Blends in nicely Sean

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Still need the Engine bay cleaning tho =))

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Looks to be a good result,what did you use on the rear screen ?.