S reg z3

Woolfi

The M44 Massive
Hi JIM,
As this is the only z3 that I have driven I have no yardstick for comparison.
Tell me what makes this engine "the best"
Woolfi

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
The fact that there are so many of them still running around trouble free other than being at least 18 yrs old and requiring reg maintainance! Ease of the engine to work on even for beginners. Enough power to get you deep in trouble with the local police. And on and on. Mine sees 6500 RPM regularly and has still given me over 40 MPG. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a 3.2 but I bought my car to drive not sit in a garage appreciating in value As most do with a few exceptions. Just my opinions, JIM

Woolfi

The M44 Massive
The fact that there are so many of them still running around trouble free other than being at least 18 yrs old and requiring reg maintainance! Ease of the engine to work on even for beginners. Enough power to get you deep in trouble with the local police. And on and on. Mine sees 6500 RPM regularly and has still given me over 40 MPG. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a 3.2 but I bought my car to drive not sit in a garage appreciating in value As most do with a few exceptions. Just my opinions, JIM

Thanks Jim,
Your opinion was what I asked for! And I am beginning to realise just what I have bought.
And very pleased with it.
W

Zeti

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Romanian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 roadster 1.9
Welcome Woolfi!
And sorry I missed your post as you are a M44massive and our Zeds are almost identical! But lukely Jim kept well our flag !
Enjoy the car and the forum,
Dan