S reg z3

Woolfi

The M44 Massive
Did 1000miles on my vintage Velo a few years ago in a couple of weeks around your beautiful ireland. Guinness was a bit good too!! As was the crack
W

Woolfi

The M44 Massive
image.jpg
View attachment 18244 Hello Guys,
Thought that a look at the result of a Vin number search would be interesting.....unfortunately I am unable to get a result. Looked at lots of free sites on line but could not get a result
Any suggestions???P
Woolfi

BMW gave me the details that I wanted
W

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
:welcome:Wolfie from sunny Dorset REMEMBER you're a long time looking at that LID so get driving=))

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Yes and loving it!!

What to do about the plastic seat belt guides on the outside of the seats when they break?
Anybody out there have a solution to this it must be a common fault.
Woolfi
Yep, look up @Southernboy and buy a set of these.
IMG_1241.JPG

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Thanks for that
Work a treat mate. Just put them onto your broken giders and makes them as good as new. Think I paid about £25 delivered off Barry and there a damn sight easier to fit than replacing the giders themselves.

Woolfi

The M44 Massive
Yea,
I read the splurge on how to do the job "properly". Frightened the wits out of me........my natural inclination is to go your way.....much ta mio caro

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
Hi Woolfi
drop me a line and I'll sort yo out with the belt guide fix. It will hold a broken guide so well, it is better than unbroken, and if not broken, it will prevent it ever breaking. They are available in black or polished aluminium... £25 incl postage to the UK.
Cheers
Barry

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Hi Woolfi
drop me a line and I'll sort yo out with the belt guide fix. It will hold a broken guide so well, it is better than unbroken, and if not broken, it will prevent it ever breaking. They are available in black or polished aluminium... £25 incl postage to the UK.
Cheers
Barry
Hello Barry, long time no here! Did I wake you up!! ;)

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
It's 8 am here buddy.... At my office already...and on my 2nd cup of coffee. But you're up with the sparrows !

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
It's 8 am here buddy.... At my office already...and on my 2nd cup of coffee. But you're up with the sparrows !
I'm in France on my holidays do 8am here too! Got to leave on Sunday tho. :(

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
Ah.... sad ! perhaps it's time to join the French Z3 expat community ? I assume you're in your Z3 and not on Froome's Sky team ...;)

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Ah.... sad ! perhaps it's time to join the French Z3 expat community ? I assume you're in your Z3 and not on Froome's Sky team ...;)
We will be joining the ex pat Z3 crowd Barry but not just yet. No afraid we're in the saab. Wasn't well before we came away. After two operations and three weeks in hospital it was decided the saab was the better option comfort wise. All fit again now and missing the Zed.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Welcome from Canada! I'm surprised no one has also welcomed you to the wisest of zedders the M44 Massive. Exclusive to only members wise enough to have purchased the 1900- 4 cyl engine. @GazHyde would you please do the honour of welcoming our newest prestigious member? JIM

Cooper

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Model of Z
3.0i 2001
Out of curiosity, what does S reg and W reg and such mean? We don't have that here in Australia. Cheers,